Paul Pogba (184 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Its inevitable. Not so much because of the club, as much as because of the league. A big/or spending wise bigger club and therefore 'big club' I a more commercial league may be the motivation for some. Juve are a premier team no doubt, but the league around them is shabbily packaged when compared to the likes of Spain and England.
look at it this way, if he stays at Juve he gets to beat both Madrid and Barca. He can't do that if he joins one of them, so obviously he's staying :tup:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i hope he is ready for this. he has to give 150%

he needs to help evra and pirlo in stopping rakitic and messi, and he needs to help tevez down that flank

pls pogby, have one of those trademark great games of yours where u dominate everything

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
He says theoretically it could be, but we know that Juve don't want to sell, however the Mercato was created for that, goes until the 2nd of september. Juve haven't made any move to sell him.
Have concrete offers arrived? Yes, but they've not been accepted (or something like that)
Has Pogba any preferences for PSG? I'm not in contact with them
Will the fee be the rumoured 100 million? Something close to that at least, he's one of the most expensive players in the world, he's a special player, he's very young but already shown exceptional skill and talent, however I don't think we've seen the best of Pogba yet.

Should be the gist of it at least, my Italian's hella weak though.

Nothing extraordinary

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
“Offers are already coming in, but they’ve all been sidelined. Juventus don’t want to sell him, so anyone who wants him will have to go out and buy him.

Sounds like he is suffering from a case of sore anus since the club is not giving into his demands.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Its inevitable. Not so much because of the club, as much as because of the league. A big/or spending wise bigger club and therefore 'big club' I a more commercial league may be the motivation for some. Juve are a premier team no doubt, but the league around them is shabbily packaged when compared to the likes of Spain and England.
And yet Serie A has the second biggest TV contract behind only the premier league so .........

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
And yet Serie A has the second biggest TV contract behind only the premier league so .........
Dos the change the fact that it's not commercial enough. And doesn't change the fact that Juve have a wage cap policy that will limit his earnings. Raiola has already fed him that anyway. I'm not saying he's going tomorrow. But it's inevitable he will leave.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Dos the change the fact that it's not commercial enough. And doesn't change the fact that Juve have a wage cap policy that will limit his earnings. Raiola has already fed him that anyway. I'm not saying he's going tomorrow. But it's inevitable he will leave.
I do not see it that way. If pogba was smart he would stay. Pirlo is leaving, Tevez will leave. If pogba and morata are smart they would see that they could be heirs to the throne and the future team would be built around them. The money will come the championships and legendary status may not somewhere else

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I do not see it that way. If pogba was smart he would stay. Pirlo is leaving, Tevez will leave. If pogba and morata are smart they would see that they could be heirs to the throne and the future team would be built around them. The money will come the championships and legendary status may not somewhere else
That's true for every player that considers leaving a club that they're at isn't it? It may not be true that you could win every you go, but it could be true, that you may not get the legendary pedestal everywhere you go. It's probably whst Pogba would consider while making his move. But there are a bunch of factors you have to take into account, there's a the players agent, and then there's the girlfriend, all these factors, constitute a big deal when a move like this is to be made.

I would imagine if Pogs was Italian he would feel a stronger sense of belonging to Juve, but he's already admitted he supported Barca and Arsenal as a child, and if he is going to get a chance to move to Barca and play with Messi, and earn three times the money, while having Suarez and Neymar to latch on to his passes, then he would consider it a step up, irrespective of this match tomorrow. Barca are a European team, they are big traditionally and monetarily and he knows his visibility is only going to increase there. Don't see why or how he wouldn't consider the move. He's already proven he's ambitious by turning down PsG even though they would pay him whatever he wanted. I think we would be fooling ourselves to believe Raiola wouldn't want to cash in on this prodigy. May not be immediate b I am certain Pogba is not a sustainable project for Juve beyond a couple of years at best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)