Paul Pogba (60 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
arent you brazilian :shocked:
I am, but I don't follow other leagues.

I also don't watch many NT games.. it was washed up before, people didn't really care. Imagine now

- - - Updated - - -

You wouldn't rather sign someone we actually need? Like a winger or a defender?
We desperately need a starting CB, but the one would be the swiss guy on a free everybody talks about.

I don't know which CB we could afford that would fit right away. The position looks very poor at an all time rate, worlwide.

But yes, a CB, a LB and an AM are utmost priorities right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would we need to sign a winger? There Is no sign we will play a wingbased formation. And we would need more than One.. save to say that we will keep on playing a 4-3-1-2
Yes. That's why they are probably on doubt if Berardi should be signed. Allegri is very likely to remain for the next season and there are no signs a winger based formation will be used.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
I am, but I don't follow other leagues.

I also don't watch many NT games.. it was washed up before, people didn't really care. Imagine now

- - - Updated - - -

We desperately need a starting CB, but the one would be the swiss guy on a free everybody talks about.

I don't know which CB we could afford that would fit right away. The position looks very poor at an all time rate, worlwide.

But yes, a CB, a LB and an AM are utmost priorities right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. That's why they are probably on doubt if Berardi should be signed. Allegri is very likely to remain for the next season and there are no signs a winger based formation will be used.
Allegri is just untill 2016 in here.
i dont think a huge buy will depend on him.

but, if we look back, he ever used wing based formation when el sharawy exploded in 2012-2013.
but just half of sason.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
we need to keep Pogba a few more years but when Real, Barca, PSG or City comes with a massive offer, that would essentially double his wages, you better believe there is a good chance he moves on

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Glad he didn't get a yellow but not his best game.

He can do more, and I agree he should test their goalkeeper more and be more direct. He had a few good chances to shoot or head straight for the box and chose to take an extra touch or pass it.

Super cross though.

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
He was good in this match, when we were under pressure he was the only one that could keep the ball. The other mids seemed to wake up in the second and we played better. With this unit, we could compete for the CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 55)

• Alin