Paul Pogba (181 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
If we sell Pogba I wonder if we would have enough money to buy Dybala, De Bruyne/Firmino and Allan?
I think our team would be pretty kick ass if we used the money properly and set us up for long term success.
I doubt we'll be able to invest the money in other players that can take his place.
with selling pogba we going to become a mediocre team like Ajax Porto and tottenham and other teams that sold their top players.i cant remember any team was able to reproduce after they sold their best. CR7 is real star ,Messi is Barca star ,roben is Bayern star ,Roney is Man u Star and they able to hold on to their top players.

Mar 30, 2006
I doubt we'll be able to invest the money in other players that can take his place.
with selling pogba we going to become a mediocre team like Ajax Porto and tottenham and other teams that sold their top players.i cant remember any team was able to reproduce after they sold their best. CR7 is real star ,Messi is Barca star ,roben is Bayern star ,Roney is Man u Star and they able to hold on to their top players.
I think its a foregone conclusion he will leave but its just a matter of when he will leave. I also dont necessarily think we can't be successful without him if we reinvest the money as we did when we sold Zidane and bought Nedved, Buffon and Thuram. We wont be able to replace pogba with any other midfielder, sure but we can make our team a lot better by signing 3 or 4 players with the money made from Pogba and be better.

Essentially we could use Pogba to replace Tevez long term with Dybala, sign a CM like Allan who will make up for Pogba defensively in the midfield and sign a trequartista who will more then make up for Pogba offensively.

a starting 11 of Dybala,Morata, Firmino, Allan, Marchisio,Vidal, Asa, Chiellini, Rugani/Bon, Licht and Gigi would be good for the long term. Maybe if we have money left over we could get Kurzawa for Left Back... or maybe get Jojo instead of Dybala so we have money for Kurzawa

Either way I think Dybala, Firmino, Allan and Kurzawa would make Juve a lot better for a long time to come then just keeping Pogba would

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I think its a foregone conclusion he will leave but its just a matter of when he will leave. I also dont necessarily think we can't be successful without him if we reinvest the money as we did when we sold Zidane and bought Nedved, Buffon and Thuram. We wont be able to replace pogba with any other midfielder, sure but we can make our team a lot better by signing 3 or 4 players with the money made from Pogba and be better.

Essentially we could use Pogba to replace Tevez long term with Dybala, sign a CM like Allan who will make up for Pogba defensively in the midfield and sign a trequartista who will more then make up for Pogba offensively.

a starting 11 of Dybala,Morata, Firmino, Allan, Marchisio,Vidal, Asa, Chiellini, Rugani/Bon, Licht and Gigi would be good for the long term. Maybe if we have money left over we could get Kurzawa for Left Back... or maybe get Jojo instead of Dybala so we have money for Kurzawa

Either way I think Dybala, Firmino, Allan and Kurzawa would make Juve a lot better for a long time to come then just keeping Pogba would
it change nothing!
management needs to consider more than just money when thinking about selling him.
imagine we sell pogba and juve gets 3 or 4 players with the money made from Pogba. they come to juve and progress at their current rate. after a while offers begin to arrive for them and other teams make open offer for them!
what will be happening?
its joking!
(sorry for my bad english)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
it change nothing!
management needs to consider more than just money when thinking about selling him.
imagine we sell pogba and juve gets 3 or 4 players with the money made from Pogba. they come to juve and progress at their current rate. after a while offers begin to arrive for them and other teams make open offer for them!
what will be happening?
its joking!
Completely agree!! Wed be a selling club

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
it change nothing!
what will be happening?
its joking!
i dont see that being a selling club is big mistake.
even Real Madrid must sell Di Maria.
If Pogba wants to leave, just sell him.
there are many players in the world who can take juventus to another level.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I take you never talk with italians ?
No I do not.. And it's not the Italian market we should focus on.. We already have that market

- - - Updated - - -

The guy is acting like he is the main factor.Maybe he is right.Just remember what he does with Ibrahimovic when we were relegated.He told him not to train in order to force us to sell him.The guy is full of tricks....
That was because of ibra who wanted to leave asap..

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

I'm not really up to speed on most of those guys but if we sold Pogba and brought in those four I'd feel underwhelmed. I'd expect us to use the money to be competitive NOW, not buying players for 3/4 years down the line who may or may not reach the potential they're showing. I'd want Reus, another winger to play on the flank opposite Berardi and a starter LB. Guys who will lift the overall level as well as profile of the team - otherwise why sell Paul?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)