Paul Pogba (89 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
300 mil = the entire Udinese side... We need Udinese players.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, I just don't think anyone would offer that. I think we'd probably take any offer over 80 for Pogba, and probably any offer over 40 for Vidal. Who knows though. It could be 100 and 50 respectively.
i think we are not that desperate. and i still see no reason for either of them to leave

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Just last night I was thinking: "It's been a while since Pogba last scored, hopefully he'll do tomorrow" ans BOOM. He never disappoints me :touched:

Is Napoli the side he has scored most goals against? I can name quite a few.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
If we beat Dortmund, then we're lucky with CHL draw and make to semi finals then I expect them to stay with us, I don't think we can afford to keep them! Good offer plus high salaries!

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
If we beat Dortmund, then we're lucky with CHL draw and make to semi finals then I expect them to stay with us, I don't think we can afford to keep them! Good offer plus high salaries!
Let's just focus on beating Dortmund for now then :D. I hope that they have digged a dipper hole on Bundesliga by the time our match takes place, so they will just throw away the Champions League and focus totally on saving their ass from relegation.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Imo that's not enough. Bale went for 100 so given Pogbas age and Ballon d'or potential, Adjusted for the revenue growth of major clubs - ie: football salary inflation (5-8%), I'd want at least 125 million euros. Vidal should go between 40-50 meaning 165-175mm.
I agree. Few players are showing off talent like Pogba at such an early age. Raiola recently stated "Pogba is the worlds most expensive footballer", and mind you this is an agent that can make the big deals happen. Pogba is 21. Any buyer can potentially have him for the next 15 years!
Both Pogba and Raiola, and everyone at Juve, want a future move to set a world record. That should be the objective.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
His long shots are amazing. If we ever play a wide formation where opposition defenses are stretched he can have the space to fire in more of them.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The loser is that young lady who's nursing you, grandpa.
Your opinion on Pogba's future doesn't make you a loser, you're entitled to your view, but the timing when you decided to tell us this novelty makes you one. Pogba scores a wonder goal and all you can think of is how he's gone whithin the next few years.

- - - Updated - - -
Seriously. This small team bitch mentality is annoying.
These bitches cannot help it (Bjerknes, Maddy, Klin, Cusp, etc...).

EPL, the ultimate destination :tuttosport:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Your opinion on Pogba's future doesn't make you a loser, you're entitled to your view, but the timing when you decided to tell us this novelty makes you one. Pogba scores a wonder goal and all you can think of is how he's gone whithin the next few years.

- - - Updated - - -
These bitches cannot help it (Bjerknes, Maddy, Klin, Cusp, etc...).

EPL, the ultimate destination :tuttosport:
The timing is actually perfect as it makes you realize that this team badly depends on Pogba's wonder goals and Pirlo's freekicks most of the time to get us out of our lack of creativity problems.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
a big team relies on it's star players to bail it out? we should be like other teams such as barca and madrid who dont rely on their star players messi and ronaldo to bail them out. they never do.

only poor poor juve does because serie a is poor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)