Paul Pogba (138 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
As Shaquille O'neal would say, if he really was going to stay he would just say it not say he's still thinking about the future.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
average coaches got into finals many times before..
Yeah but Blanc is different, those average coaches (although I have no idea who you are referring to) would have probably got this PSG to the final.

Blanc just shows that a great player doesn't make a great manager, even if as a player he had great tactical awareness. He got lucky with the first ge against Chelsea.

Also Pogba will lose Conte as a coach who, until Pogba lost interest in staying at this club, made him twice the player he arrived here as.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Juve, altra pretendente per Pogba

Secondo il portale svizzero Infoticker.ch il Bayern Monaco avrebbe messo nel mirino Paul Pogba. Il club bavarese vorrebbe strappare alla Juventus il centrocampista francese bruciando la concorrenza dei migliori club d'Europa. Il club tedesco sarebbe intenzionato a mettere sul piatto i cartellini di due giocatori che piacciono molto al club torinese come il centravanti Mario Mandzukicz e l'ala Xherdan Shaqiri più un cospicuo conguaglio economico di almeno 40 milioni.
According to the Swiss site Infoticker.ch, Bayern Munich have targetted Pogba. Bayern would be willing to offer two players that are liked immensely by Juventus like Mandzukic and Shaqiri together with a big money element of at least 40 million

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
According to the Swiss site Infoticker.ch, Bayern Munich have targetted Pogba. Bayern would be willing to offer two players that are liked immensely by Juventus like Mandzukic and Shaqiri together with a big money element of at least 40 million
40M + Mandzukic + Shaqiri? :lol:

We would be dumb to refuse that. :lol:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
If Pee.S.Gee really want him we should take some players that they don't want to leave, an eye for an eye. (cough cough) Moura, we are desperate for a quick player like him.

Why should we ask for their players? Because if we don't then whatever fee we get will be spent on average players for an inflated price. Must learn from the Tottenham debacle.

Any deal involving Pogba should involve some of their best young players plus cash. For me at least that is clear.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
IMO the best deal would be with Madrid, getting Isco would soften the blow, he's one of the world best young players,

Isco+Coentrao+25mil should be great.

After that we focus on getting 2 wingers and reverting to 4-2-3-1 :tuttosport:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
IMO the best deal would be with Madrid, getting Isco would soften the blow, he's one of the world best young players,

Isco+Coentrao+25mil should be great.

After that we focus on getting 2 wingers and reverting to 4-2-3-1 :tuttosport:
For the types of teams we will be dealing with money isn't an issue. Taking players is. Let's really make them pay.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I'm not sure about this.. because we should be investing some of that money in players of those same clubs and them knowing that Juventus has cash available, they are probably going to make us overpay.
I don't think you're understand what I'm saying, read my previous posts above.

Making them pay is making them give us their best young players if they really want the Pog.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010

that will be depend on the fees for madzukic and shaqiri, if it took up most of the 40m then it's quite futile, but if we can still have 30m+ for transfer then it's definitely quite drool worthy move, as long as we can get better though... who knows if they flop.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Forget swapping Pogba for players unless those players are Di Maria, Isco, Martinez(reunion with Nando) or Thiago Alcantara. Cash is what is up, something I see PSG's arab money provide.

Shaqiri and Mandzukic would not even make the starting eleven in our team.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Mandzukic would easily overtake Llorente, in my view. For Shaqiri, it really depends on whether or not Conte would stick with the 3-5-2.

I would consider that Bayern deal. But that would really suck as it would strengthen Bayern since they already don't use Shaqiri and will have Jewandowski.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)