Paul Pogba (193 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I will post some stats of his allegedly bad performance:

49 passes, 85% completion, 9 duels won, 8 recoveries, 1 tackle, 1 interception, 1 created chance
Marchisio who according to most had a good game and I wholeheartedly agree:
36 passes, 89% completion, 3 duels won, 8 recoveries, 3 tackles, 2 inteceptions, 0 created chances.
those are some great stats for a "bad" game. you need to think of how good is he actually when he has a great game. scary

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this is the part where patience comes into play. everyone here moans about the fact that juve doesnt give youngsters chances, or that we miss out on potential youngsters who later turn into world class talents.

now we have one on our hands. it's natural for him to be inconsistent. in fact what was surprising was how consistently good he was in first part of season. also mistakes in his game is natural until he figures out how to play to his strengths. we as fans need be patient

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

49 passes, 85% completion, 9 duels won, 8 recoveries, 1 tackle, 1 interception, 1 created chance
36 passes, 89% completion, 3 duels won, 8 recoveries, 3 tackles, 2 inteceptions, 0 created chances.
We got some amazing cm's

Jan 5, 2011

Don't compare a talented player to a back up player. Their standards are quite different. In Tuz there are members getting orgasm whenever Marchisio touch the ball so to them, he is super every matches.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Don't compare a talented player to a back up player. Their standards are quite different. In Tuz there are members getting orgasm whenever Marchisio touch the ball so to them, he is super every matches.
My appologies good sir. I hope you get unbanned from his thread sooner rather than later.

- - - Updated - - -

of those duels won, how many were recoveries from lost possession? :hustini:
Yeah, I had doubts before, but now Im certain that you dont know what you are talking about. :)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He's decent in every game. But we could really do without hateful peasants such as yourself so please get banned and stay away

Juventino[RUS];4514814 said:
If he will be decent at wc, we could offload him for 40-50m :tup: good money to reinforce our squad
So the by far highest quality player on the bench should get sold ? Considering Pirlo's age ?

If pirlo goes and we want to switch to wingers, marchisio is likely a starter again

There are talks how Manchester will bid 40 for Gotze.
wrong club for him, wrong player for man utd

Mar 9, 2006
He's decent in every game. But we could really do without hateful peasants such as yourself so please get banned and stay away

So the by far highest quality player on the bench should get sold ? Considering Pirlo's age ?

If pirlo goes and we want to switch to wingers, marchisio is likely a starter again

wrong club for him, wrong player for man utd
For cm zone We have asamoah, pirlo, marchisio, Vidal, and for ~50 millions from Pogba's sale we can buy another central midfielder, plus add quality player on the left wing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)