Paul Pogba (196 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think it might be the way we've been playing too. I don't see him be as much of an attacking force as he used to be. Feels like he's playing a more subdued role.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If conte asked him to play it more safe then he is failing. He loses the ball all the time for hanging onto it for too long and its always right in the middle where they can counter us.

He was a better player last year when he moved forward more. Also, I don't by the hes only 21 and played a lot of games bit, either. Thats the best time for a kid that age to play that many games. Pirlo is old and still is consistent time and again game after game. Pogba should be as well.

Might be time to sell.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
If conte asked him to play it more safe then he is failing. He loses the ball all the time for hanging onto it for too long and its always right in the middle where they can counter us.

He was a better player last year when he moved forward more. Also, I don't by the hes only 21 and played a lot of games bit, either. Thats the best time for a kid that age to play that many games. Pirlo is old and still is consistent time and again game after game. Pogba should be as well.

Might be time to sell.
Bro, what does your post even mean, what's it trying to say?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Might be time to sell.
This is just sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 183)