Paul Pogba (70 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If we think about it for a second, I don't know how much more his price will go up. If we want as much money as possible, this summer seems like the peak. Older he gets the more he actually has to produce to live up to that 70-80m price tag. His price tag today is mostly about hype, potential and his age.

We're not rich like the top teams in Europe and I'm pretty sure Agnelli has those thoughts for this upcoming summer.
he will stay and we will build a CL winning side around him. you just need to have some patience and trust into Agnelli/Marotta/Nedved/Conte. they make us better every year and closer to a regular CL contender...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
he will stay and we will build a CL winning side around him. you just need to have some patience and trust into Agnelli/Marotta/Nedved/Conte. they make us better every year and closer to a regular CL contender...
I want him to stay, but from a financial point of view I think this summer is the peak to get an absurd amount of money. If he was a few years older like Vidal we would never get the money that has been talked about. And reading what Agnelli has said before I'm pretty sure he's having the same thoughts.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I agree that this summer is the most we can get for him, since his price is crazy due to age/hype/potential.

But if we renew his contract and sell him in 1/2 years we're talking a difference of at most 20M less. It's worthy to keep him.

Also I feel that we will renew his contract and he will stay at least one more year. If we fail to seriously compete in 2014/2015 CL, then he will want to go to Madrid/PSG in the summer of 2015. For at least 50/60M.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I can't quite understand Siamak's obsession with mules :shifty:
The obsession with human heads is not less weird (including myself). We are all a bunch of weirdos, there is no definition for normal human being.

It's interesting if Pogba's desire to join PSG has gone down. Cause for sure Mino Raiola's hasn't. :money::money:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
“If someone offers 80 million, [Juventus] must sell immediately,” Spinelli said, as reported by Le10Sport.

“And with the money, if I had it to spend, I'd take Di Maria. With 80 million, they can also get Verratti and Cavani."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)