Paul Pogba (79 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Name me one midfielder in Europe that is currently having a better season than Pogba?

There isn't a single midfielder that's better than Pogs this season.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He's not a keyplayer. In fact with marchisio the team still is slightly better, yet less spectacular. Keyplayer means massive drop in teamperformance when not playing, so that not quite the case.

I'm a fan of Pogba, but i'm not putting on pink glasses. He has potential to be a "one of a decade" player, but he isnt there yet. And marchisio, a player who's quality you do not understand, is still ahead and lets wait untill Pogba actually is consistantly better.
What you do will lead to dissapointment. If Pogba is really that good allready, he should score vital goals or assists in the next two games. create goals versus kopenhagen and boss the midfield against the stabbers without assistance needed from vidal or pirlo or the closest wingback. THAT is a keyplayer.
So far so good, ah? :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
His short burst of speed are unreal.

With his ling legs he can reach the ball before his enemies in one on ones....
In the play he dumied Luci, you could appreciate how long his steps are.

In another play.. he reached a ball that seemed lost in the enemy endline... no one followed him believing the ball was goign out, and BAM! the dude reached it and stayed on field... suddenly the livorno defenders entered in panic mode!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)