Paul Pogba (125 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
People read what they want to read. The truth is that we only played a handfull of games at the level we should be playing.

You are correct. This team is playing appreciably worse than last year, especially on the defensive side of the ball, and in those times, you need moments of brilliance to overcome it. This is where Pogba has played a vital role. People on this forum have been clamoring for a player who has the ability to turn the game around on a moment's notice, and now we have said player, who is just 20 years old.

Yet people want to claim that he is not vital. Put it this way. 2 of his goals scored this year are directly responsible for 6 of Juve's points so far this season. (vs Torino and Parma, both away matches, might I add)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
French giants PSG could be ready to make a mammoth offer to Juventus for the signing of exciting young midfielder Paul Pogba this January.

Pogba, 20, is widely regarded as one of the best young players in Europe at the moment, having enjoyed a remarkable rise during his time in Serie A after failing to make an impact at former club Manchester United.
The likes of Arsenal and Chelsea have previously been linked with attempts to bring the Frenchman back to the Premier League, though SportsDirect News has learned that a move to Ligue 1 could now be on the cards.
Backed by their wealthy Qatari owners, PSG have been able to bring in some of the world's biggest names in recent years, and are desperate to win the race for one of French football's most exciting talents.
Pogba has expressed a desire to remain in Turin, though Juventus have previously hinted that a big enough offer could persuade them to sell the player.
Laurent Blanc's side could now test their resolve with a bid in the region of £50 million when the transfer window opens for business again in the new year.

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/36104-psg-ready-big-money-pogba-bid.php#.Uo4lgpH7Wq4

Apr 8, 2013
The guy won't leave actually, he's getting along very well with team and is getting that 4 million payrise. He's also grateful and, I'd say, even a bit attached to Juventus, you can see it from his interviews, and that's impressive and importante for a 20 years old who came here just a year ago.

I think Conte, the society and the team has handled him very well and helped his growth, and at 20 yo we have already a gem in our hands.

I think in other clubs they would have wasted or limited him, playing him always in his first year and blaming him for some unexperienced performances, but Conte had the intelligence to play him gradually in the first year and now, that he's actually ready, is always playing him. That's the way to do it to develop youngsters at their best, even if they're potential future Ballon d'Or like Pogba.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
A good coach usually is a very important factor in players staying. Hopefully he enjoys being under Conte's guidance and stays for a long time.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm not worried about Pogba wanting to leave
But when your president is inviting mega-offers in then it's not Pogba who has the last say.

If we do cash in, I do expect some serious upgrades in the team. We all get attatched to these 'decent' hard working players but if we sell Pogba we need a World class pair of attackers. One Winger and 1 Striker will do. Then we buy a left-back with our own money and push Asamoah to CM for cover.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
i listen to pogba in interview with Sky Sport Italia.
“It’s a dream for me. I am very happy. I can’t wait to go to Brazil.
“I think that without Juve I would not be here with France. Conte trusted me – he put me on the pitch and gave me the time to play well.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Selling him is kind of stupid when the very purspouse of using that money is to buy a wolrds class player.

I mean, if we already have a WC mid in the making, which every team in the world envy, why on earth you will create a hole in ur team by seling him, to buy another WC player.

If the idea is to amass WC playrs to be able to win the CL, selling Pogba goes against that principle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)