Paul Pogba (191 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
No Red said he is more needed when the team isnt performing up to par because he has that key decisive plays in him, while he wouldnt be as necessary if they were in the form of past season(s), that includes Marchisio who is struggling the most of all.
It's rather that he's back to his old standard self - the form he showed in the past for a period of 6 months was an anomaly in his career.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Not enough output for me, can you really rely on him for numbers; goals, assists, appearances?!? Supposing Verratti would cost €30m in this hypothetical situation, I could think of more effective players to spend the rest on.
another thing that peasants on this forum forget:

when you get a cash injection through a sale, or board backing, it's public knowledge. It's not some secret thing. so suddenly the player that would normally go for 15m is suddenly costing 25m, because other clubs know you have the money. And they know you are desperate to fill in the squad.

don't beleive me? see Torres sale and Carrol buy, or Cavani sale and Higuain buy, or Bale sale and countless spurs buys.

For every Zidane sale and Nedved, Buffon and Thuram buy there are countless Carrols.

teams will drain you dry.

And yet I wouldn't say any of those players are at their best or most consistent level.
Agree, but no denying both Pogba and Tevez have been clutch. Juve I reckon would be right next to Milan if not for their game winners

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Means so much to me coming from you.

The reality is Pogba will leave if not this summer, the next at the very latest.
I think we should just get it over with, you know, one swift motion and all. Currently he only has a 1m contract, so we can just pay it out and let him leave.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Not even close.

Nicholas' schoolboy like wide-eyed enthusiasm and lack of an inner (internet) monologue make him somewhat charming, whereas Fatass Papergirl is just an annoying twunt with poor social skills and an awkward aura about him.

Let it all out fella.........

.........Just let it ALL out. :D

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
No Red said he is more needed when the team isnt performing up to par because he has that key decisive plays in him, while he wouldnt be as necessary if they were in the form of past season(s), that includes Marchisio who is struggling the most of all.
People read what they want to read. The truth is that we only played a handfull of games at the level we should be playing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)