Paul Pogba (197 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How is his progression as far as tactical awareness is concerned?
In his "good moment" of the game, it was pretty good actually.

And he kept a good showing for the majority of the game

Its amuzing people call marchisio "casper" whilst Pogba does exactly that every game at some point.
But allready, Pogba has that special something, that can suddenly decides games

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
In his "good moment" of the game, it was pretty good actually.

And he kept a good showing for the majority of the game

Its amuzing people call marchisio "casper" whilst Pogba does exactly that every game at some point.
But allready, Pogba has that special something, that can suddenly decides games
Go respect Zannetti fakefan:gsol:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
at some point? everyone goes missing at some point. but overall he was one of the most involved players. especially towards the end.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Go respect Zannetti fakefan:gsol:
i appologise for beeing objective. i know its rare around here

at some point? everyone goes missing at some point. but overall he was one of the most involved players. especially towards the end.
Yeah, he had a terrific game!

but what i mean is, pogba doesnt keep a same level of involvement during the game, unlike pirlo or vidal. I'm not talking about making the actions, i'm talking about just lowering his concentration and quality of play.
Today, he kept his level up for quite a while

Dec 24, 2012
Are we thinking at all about next year, I wonder? Will Pirlo be with us still and if and when he finally decides to go can Pogba cover his place ? I'm concerned we won't be able to keep him for too long if he keeps these amazing performances up...

Jan 5, 2011
We should buy a quality player to replace Pirlo (Hamsik, Ozil, Alonso). I am sick only thinking that our midfield might be Vidal- Pogba - Marchiso for next season. And for Pogba, this guy is a truly beast, and his scoring ability is immense.

vaper

Aug 26, 2012
Are we thinking at all about next year, I wonder? Will Pirlo be with us still and if and when he finally decides to go can Pogba cover his place ? I'm concerned we won't be able to keep him for too long if he keeps these amazing performances up...
Pogba can cover Pirlo easily but its a waste of alot of Pogba's attributes

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
His shot clocked in at 101 km/h

- - - Updated - - -

It's pretty much a win/win situation for us, depending how you look at it. Either he stays with us for a long time and potentially wins a lot more trophies, or we sell him for a giant sum and invest his money like we did with Zidane's. Would much rather prefer the first option, but god forbid he does ever leave, there are benefits from the move. Forza Paul

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
His shot clocked in at 101 km/h

- - - Updated - - -

It's pretty much a win/win situation for us, depending how you look at it. Either he stays with us for a long time and potentially wins a lot more trophies, or we sell him for a giant sum and invest his money like we did with Zidane's. Would much rather prefer the first option, but god forbid he does ever leave, there are benefits from the move. Forza Paul
Trezeguet once scored against Man U while playing for Monaco in 1998 - the shot was clocked at 157.3 km/h

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
that was a fukin rocket, and he wasnt even the kind of player who had a cannon in his legs like nedved.

It was a lucky goal.. but such a powerful shot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 183)