Paul Pogba (195 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I wouldn't bother debating with DelPiero84 about Claudio/Pggba anymore and you guys shouldn't bother either. He is clearly biasd and him laughing as a response to other people legitimate arguments as if his views are already facts makes it even more pointless.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Stating that Marchisio on form is better than Pogba is hilarious for various reasons. I pretty much laughed only to you and your expertise.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I wouldn't bother debating with DelPiero84 about Claudio/Pggba anymore and you guys shouldn't bother either. He is clearly biasd and him laughing as a response to other people legitimate arguments as if his views are already facts makes it even more pointless.
Of course they are facts, he hangs with the true fans of VS. :D

Mar 30, 2006
raiola already started now it is 4 next time 8 or 10 milion.

:lol: at the people who believe pogba will stay at us forever. enjoy pogba while he is here cos we will cash big on him next summer or a summer later
I think he deserves 4 million. Regardless of the fact he is young or has not been here for a long time. We can't argue with his performances and the fact he is an elite CM so he should be paid like one. If we are a serious club we should offer him a new contract, Arsenal were willing to give him 4 or 5 million a year wages so it only makes sense we match that. If we do, he will remain here for a while I feel. I dont see him asking for 8 or 10 million anytime soon. If he does then we would probably cash in but for now we should pay him what we pay our other high level players.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
But you read them apparently enough to care to figure out who I am.
Reading mostly to amuse myself after some of your bad results as many people here do and posting actively are 2 different things. I wouldn't have slightest inclination to join Inter forum.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
lol

pogba ha started 3 matches. and in all 3 macthes he has been decisive. in all 3 it was his impact that initiated the dominance.

that's what it's like to have an elite level cm. notmarchisiso who shows in one match then goes missing in the following 10. of course some random insect will come tell us how marchisio has done the same or better than pogba.

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio on form is better than Pogba. Pogba will become better than Marchisio but he hasnt yet.
like this guy.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
... in all 3 macthes he has been decisive.
No-one could argue with that.

However, it doesn't mean that people aren't right in saying that, in many regards, Juve don't function as well as a team with Pogba playing instead of Marchisio.

Now, it doesn't matter much that Pogba playing causes certain issues when he is consistently proving to be decisive in key incidents in matches.

I would also suggest that of the major moments Pogba has been involved in in the three games, his pass through to Vidal to set up the first goal against Lazio is the only one I couldn't envisage Marchisio doing.

In fact, Pogba's role in the goal against Sampdoria was exactly the sort of run that Marchisio has made in the last few seasons, so I would say that there would have been a very good chance that Juve would have scored that goal whether it was Pogba or Marchisio who was playing.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think he deserves 4 million. Regardless of the fact he is young or has not been here for a long time. We can't argue with his performances and the fact he is an elite CM so he should be paid like one. If we are a serious club we should offer him a new contract, Arsenal were willing to give him 4 or 5 million a year wages so it only makes sense we match that. If we do, he will remain here for a while I feel. I dont see him asking for 8 or 10 million anytime soon. If he does then we would probably cash in but for now we should pay him what we pay our other high level players.
*Secco alert*

No way we should give him that money.

2 -2.5 millions max to keep him happy and then improve it on the next one, then sell when he is unsustainable.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
No-one could argue with that.

However, it doesn't mean that people aren't right in saying that, in many regards, Juve don't function as well as a team with Pogba playing instead of Marchisio.

Now, it doesn't matter much that Pogba playing causes certain issues when he is consistently proving to be decisive in key incidents in matches.

I would also suggest that of the major moments Pogba has been involved in in the three games, his pass through to Vidal to set up the first goal against Lazio is the only one I couldn't envisage Marchisio doing.

In fact, Pogba's role in the goal against Sampdoria was exactly the sort of run that Marchisio has made in the last few seasons, so I would say that there would have been a very good chance that Juve would have scored that goal whether it was Pogba or Marchisio who was playing.
can marchisio do dis:

or dis:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)