Paul Pogba (95 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 30, 2006
Wow, they are desperate

I feel bad for their fans tbh

The board screwed em over big time
They are the ultimate low ball cheapskate team in the world. They get 25 million for Nasri with 1 year left on his deal, 25 million pounds for RVP with one year left, 35 million for Cesc .. then they make the dumbest low ball bids for top players on long term deals. They value their guys but dont value anyone else's. I really enjoy their incompetence. Why do they always let their players run their contracts down?

If they bid for Pogba they will bid half of what he is worth and get rejected by us like they do every other club.

I can see them panic buying now .. maybe they can give us 10 million pounds for Padoin.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Just for the lolz, they should put up a good offer of 40 mils at the very least....just to not look like cheapcakes.

Not that we will accept it anyways.

Mar 30, 2006
Pogba is worth so much more then 20 million already imo. Arsenal got 25 million pounds for Nasri on the last year of his contract. Pogba is a very rare player and is already a top midfielder at 20 years old. I dont understand why they think their players are worth more then everyone elses. Pogba is worth 40 million Carmellos at least.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
"Li abbiamo sentiti, sono degli ignoranti - ha dichiarato all'Afp Paul Pogba - Cosa potevo fare? Ero solo contro 30.000 tifosi. Fanno così pur avendo dei neri nella loro squadra: è una mancanza di rispetto anche nei confronti dei loro giocatori. è una situazione spiacevole ma io gioco, resto concentrato sull'obiettivo. La partita? Il gol mi mancava dal 24 febbraio, lo scorso anno avevo sbagliato parecchie occasioni, ma non bisogna scoraggiarsi". -GDS

gtranslate
"We heard them, are ignorant - told AFP Paul Pogba - What could I do? I was against only 30,000 fans. They do so even if they have blacks in their team: it is also a lack of respect towards their players.'s an unfortunate situation but I play, I remain focused on the goal. The match?'s goal was missing since February 24, last year I was wrong on several occasions, but do not get discouraged. "

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
invite wenger to juve hq. then blindfold him, beat him up and throw him (off a cliff)

:hi:
Alternatively, tie him to a chair and put clasps in his eyes to keep them open (Clockwork Orange style), then have a big screen playing all One Directions videos. Next wire up a system so that every time he gets an inappropriate thought, have his gentleman area electrocuted :hi:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Alternatively, tie him to a chair and put clasps in his eyes to keep them open (Clockwork Orange style), then have a big screen playing all One Directions videos. Next wire up a system so that every time he gets an inappropriate thought, have his gentleman area electrocuted :hi:
IT'S A SIN!

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
reading arsenal forums right now

what a joke i cant stop laughing
how delusional this guys are
hahahahaha

one post :

''I could see this happening, Juve need money, Pogba isn't happy, Wenger can play his French voodoo mind trick on him.''

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)