Paul Pogba (184 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Just took a glance at some comments on VS regarding Pogba's future role. They opened a thread for him. The general consensus is that Pogba should be a starter. One between Pirlo or more likely Marchisio will hit the bench. At least this is what people over there are expecting. For Italian speakers here:

Pogba deve essere il titolare. Punto. Non scherziamo nemmeno. La sua tecnica, fisicità, pericolosità in area di rigore, tiro da fuori parlano per lui.
É chiaro e palese che pogba e vidal sono nettamente i giocatori più importanti e imprescindibili della nostra rosa.
Due fenomeni in mezzo al campo.
Per me deve essere titolare sin da domenica, pirlo non puo pensare di giocare vivendo di rendita, soprattutto perché è l'anno del mondiale...
Per me è il nostro vero top player
Anche per me deve essere titolare. I nostri centrocampisti sono tutti bravi però lui è evidente che ha le stigma del fuoriclasse.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Just took a glance at some comments on VS regarding Pogba's future role. They opened a thread for him. The general consensus is that Pogba should be a starter. One between Pirlo or more likely Marchisio will hit the bench. At least this is what people over there are expecting. For Italian speakers here:
I agree with them, I like Marchisio, but Pogba should start. Even if it's not a big problem, both will se alot of playing time

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
At this point I'd rather see Pogba as Pirlo competitor. Pirlo is WC but he's not able to play every 3 days and it makes sense for him to play instead of Pirlo.

He can play instead of Vidal and Marchisio too of course. For Marchisio's place we have Asamoah too.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It's rather interesting to see people over there choosing Pogba instead of their home grown player. Many are aware of Pogba's importance for our future success. All that "came from our ranks" bs counts to nothing in the end when the difference in class is notable. It seems to me that there is more bias over here for Italian players. Now don't get me wrong I like Italy and cheer for them on a big stage and in the process have witnessed generations of great Italian players but it's at the same time annoying to see a truly average football player labeled as a champion. Words like "champion", "irreplaceable", "future captain" are thrown around way too easily these days. Apparently it's enough to have pretty face, decent football skills and you'll be touted as one.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
It's rather interesting to see people over there choosing Pogba instead of their home grown player. Many are aware of Pogba's importance for our future success. All that "came from our ranks" bs counts to nothing in the end when the difference in class is notable. It seems to me that there is more bias over here for Italian players. Now don't get me wrong I like Italy and cheer for them on a big stage and in the process have witnessed generations of great Italian players but it's at the same time annoying to see a truly average football player labeled as a champion. Words like "champion", "irreplaceable", "future captain" are thrown around way too easily these days. Apparently it's enough to have pretty face, decent football skills and you'll be touted as one.
Last part seems to be written by someone jealous of marchisios looks. First part is good though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)