Paul Pogba (189 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Cheeky Arsenal wanting kids on the cheap again. Mugs. Dirty club. You want a player, you pay like the rest of us and stop robbing clubs of theirs youngsters, cos if it wasn't for that, you certainly wouldn't be where you are today.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
seeing my mate at work celebrate coming 4th place in the league was the funniest and most pathetic shit i had ever seen :lol: then he went on to say that coming 4th in the league is better than winning the Italian league, only to then go on about how we got demoted, poor sod only set himself up with the "well despite our demotion we still won more than you have in 8 years" line :lol:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
seeing my mate at work celebrate coming 4th place in the league was the funniest and most pathetic $#@! i had ever seen :lol: then he went on to say that coming 4th in the league is better than winning the Italian league, only to then go on about how we got demoted, poor sod only set himself up with the "well despite our demotion we still won more than you have in 8 years" line :lol:

Typical gooner. I'm afraid they're all born that way.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
seeing my mate at work celebrate coming 4th place in the league was the funniest and most pathetic shit i had ever seen :lol: then he went on to say that coming 4th in the league is better than winning the Italian league, only to then go on about how we got demoted, poor sod only set himself up with the "well despite our demotion we still won more than you have in 8 years" line :lol:
Sounds exactly like an Arsenal fan I work with :D

Delusional

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Pogba: "Ferguson tried to persuade me to stay & told me in Italy there's a lot of racism & fans are not like in the EPL, I said no problem."

Man, Ferguson went there didn't he? :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 177)