Paul Pogba (234 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Pogba doesn't seem to be giving in to all the hype around him! Read an interview where he says that he has not achieved anything yet, and he is still a nobody. He said even if I win the golden ball, it doesn't mean much for now, as there is someone who has four. He said his goal is to be number 1, and he will strive to try and get there, even though it may not work out for him

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I was reading a very good interview from Jurgen Klopp and the whole time i was reading it i kept thinking about Pogba. In his interview Jurgen was talking about how he was left speechless and how he couldnt even speak to his wife when he found out that Gotze had signed for Bayern. He also mentioned Sahin and Kagawa, where for Kagawa he said that he was the best player in the world in his position, at least when he was in Borussia, and how he is getting only 15 minutes in Manchester United and in those 15 minutes he is being misused as an attacking midfielder and on the wings when his natural position is a central midfielder. Said the same about Sahin. How his impatience and his wish to play at Real madrid, the biggest club in the world, practically destroyed his career.

And the whole time i was thinking about Pogba, touching myself in the process, how it is very easy to loose him because of money and how it could eventually turn out to be a bad move for him which will destroy his potential....

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I was reading a very good interview from Jurgen Klopp and the whole time i was reading it i kept thinking about Pogba. In his interview Jurgen was talking about how he was left speechless and how he couldnt even speak to his wife when he found out that Gotze had signed for Bayern. He also mentioned Sahin and Kagawa, where for Kagawa he said that he was the best player in the world in his position, at least when he was in Borussia, and how he is getting only 15 minutes in Manchester United and in those 15 minutes he is being misused as an attacking midfielder and on the wings when his natural position is a central midfielder. Said the same about Sahin. How his impatience and his wish to play at Real madrid, the biggest club in the world, practically destroyed his career.

And the whole time i was thinking about Pogba, touching myself in the process, how it is very easy to loose him because of money and how it could eventually turn out to be a bad move for him which will destroy his potential....
:D

Good for us, Conte demanted Pogba to be in the list of unsellable players

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
"Gunners alerted the former Manchester United midfielder is unsettled at Juventus PLUS Stoke's wantaway Nzonzi also a target."

So making 35 appearances, scoring 5 goals and establishing yourself as one of the most perspective players in the world while having to compete with players like Vidal, Marchisio and Pirlo is now considered an unsettlement? :sergio:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
:lol: :lol: The day Pogba leaves he will cost more than 50m and Arsenal will not be the team to sign him. He'll probably sign for PSG or Monaco one of those days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 220)