Paul Pogba (90 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Yeah, saw your vid there. Think it's his official page!
I think it's fake and if I wouldn't write it on the forum, I would be 100% sure about that. Official Juventus page have not got this Pogba page in "Like it" section. And compare it to offical pages like Marchisio or Bonucci. On their site there are only their posts, not some random people. This is fake (fan) page. Players don't post videos of themselfes or pictures of the champagne. I didn't notice that italian papers qutes any Paul Pogba social media how they do that with Marchisio, Quag, Leo.

I'm sorry dann10.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I think it's fake and if I wouldn't write it on the forum, I would be 100% sure about that. Official Juventus page have not got this Pogba page in "Like it" section. And compare it to offical pages like Marchisio or Bonucci. On their site there are only their posts, not some random people. This is fake (fan) page. Players don't post videos of themselfes or pictures of the champagne. I didn't notice that italian papers qutes any Paul Pogba social media how they do that with Marchisio, Quag, Leo.

I'm sorry dann10.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008

I'm sorry dann10.
You have a point though. I never thought it was his official one. Seemed to amateur and sketchy. Whatever I'll just tell people its his official page :p

Bianconero90

Aug 31, 2012
Anyone who can translate ? :D
I can try, but no guarantee.. ;)

Pogba: "I'm here because I have the confidence of the mister (Deschamps) and I'm very pleased to be here. I think, I am ready to play. And if the coach thinks that I'm ready to play, I'm ready. :)p)I'm ready to play from the beginning or to come from the bench"

Deschamps: "I have always said that he (Pogba) represents the future and the future for him is today. And how he said correctly, after his call-up it's not that he's arrived yet (or something like that). It's harder to start for him (the national career I think) because if one is called up for the national team, life changes for him, as a professional and also as a human being"

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He seems like a fantastic guy, seriously. Confident, yet humble and respectful, and seems like a ton of fun to be around. Bossing, both on the field and off it :tup:

He's gonna be a legend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)