Paul Pogba (59 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We should be able to keep him for one more season. The problem in the summer of 2015 might be that we could lose both Pogba and Vidal in the same transfer window.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We cannot sell him for a silly amount if he doesn't make a great impact in Europe. Talent is obvious but it has to be translated for the silly amounts to be offered.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
55 million is an insult. 70 million minimum. Pastore went for 45, Lucas 40 million, neither have half the talent Pogba has.

I know, I love it how players who are less talented go for ridiculous sums. And they do so after being sold by comparatively tiny clubs who need the money. But as soon as somebody says "Hey, we should do what other clubs do and milk oil clubs dry for star players" everybody goes into meltdown because it's clearly impossible for us to fetch ridiculous fees. Only esteemed clubs like Palermo can demand a large fee for their players. :disagree:

- - - Updated - - -

Vidal should not be sold for any fee

He can't be replaced, it makes no sense selling him because we will absolutely be worse off for it.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
instead of selling the likes of pogba why not keep him and get berardi and other talented youth and develop them into the players that juve would buy if they were to sell pogba. ie. if we sell pogba for 70 million we would buy the likes of di maria or griezmann but if we get them now with a bit push for money we would have them now as well as pogba. if agnelli just pushes fiat to give a bit more we could do it.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We cannot sell him for a silly amount if he doesn't make a great impact in Europe. Talent is obvious but it has to be translated for the silly amounts to be offered.
Do you think Bale's price was enormously inflated because of his hattrick against Inter a few years back (when Spurs were already 4-0 down)?

He's not done anything else of note in Europe that I can recall.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Normally yes, but him being French, just like those two teams that splash idiotic amounts of money for random players, even today we might be able to sell Pogba in France for 55-60m eur. A good world cup from him, and you can add 10 more million to the above numbers.
We know that we can't keep him. It's an illusion to think that we will. He's not Italian, Mino Raiola is his agent, Juve aren't dominating Europe and aren't able to pay insane wages. That's why we need to decide when is the best moment to sell (and then buy).

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Unfortunately this Summer would be the best point to cash in, if he doesn't agree a new contract.

It sucks, however that's the situation, we can only hope Verratti moves the other way to compensate the loss.

Verratti and 40 million would be fair.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Do you think Bale's price was enormously inflated because of his hattrick against Inter a few years back (when Spurs were already 4-0 down)?

don't think players valuation is made of players performance alone (past or expected future). Tottenham had to be compensated for missing out on CL football which could be worth 40-50 million each year.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Bale's transfer was never understandable anyway. As Alen said, normally things are just like I said.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
NO SELL!

We'd need to find a replacement for him(not close to being good enough or as young) + we'd use the rest of the cash for Peluso's and Padoin's.

NO F*CKING SELL!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 39)