Paul Pogba (42 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Kind of sums him up, doesn't it? Too busy orchestrating his own PR campaign to say goodbye to his team mates and then he makes up for it with a patronizing material gesture.

Missed the game. Wasn't expecting this scoreline.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
It says when he dropped by Vinovo, he bought all his previous team mates, technical staff, medical staff and management a precious watch, doesn't mention a brand but a small bit vaguely says "si parla di un rolex" or we talk about a rolex.
no fucking way, thats way too much money even for a rich footballer :lol:
Say one of those watches costs 10k euro(its probably more, he ain't buying rich footballers budget rolex watches) and that there are 50 people he bought them for, that would make at least half a million euro worth of watches.
yeah, I'm calling bullshit :lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
no fucking way, thats way too much money even for a rich footballer :lol:
Say one of those watches costs 10k euro(its probably more, he ain't buying rich footballers budget rolex watches) and that there are 50 people he bought them for, that would make at least half a million euro worth of watches.
yeah, I'm calling bullshit :lol:
He's young, dumb and makes over 10mil pounds a season.....very very very likely. Not to mention he's too much of a pussy to man up to his fuck up and just move on, he's just had to be a little bitch and come back. Nobody trying to see u pogs. Think they can't afford that watch, if u want to apologize just go on tv and say Juve is greatest club in world and Allegri>>>>Mourinho. Easy.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pogba stopping by the group of people that made him great for 3 seasons, isnt what i'd call "beeing a little bitch and come back".

He's self centered and focussing on money cash ho's in his career. Doesnt mean he is completely void of gratitude.

Just my 2 cents tho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pogba stopping by the group of people that made him great for 3 seasons, isnt what i'd call "beeing a little bitch and come back".

He's self centered and focussing on money cash ho's in his career. Doesnt mean he is completely void of gratitude.

Just my 2 cents tho
he never had time to come by and say goodbye to everyone (flew directly to Manchester from his vacation and started the season immediately), so he did it now probably. about the watches, could be media bs or could be true, it doesent really matter if he did or not

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Paul Pogba visited the Juventus camp yesterday and today got his first goal in a Manchester United shirt.

Allegri: “I saw Paul, he was very happy with the choice he had made. Let’s say the air of Turin did him good, maybe that’s why he came back!

“Pogba is a universal player who can be in a two-man midfield, he can play wide, behind the strikers, even as a support forward. He can do anything.”

Marotta: "Did Pogba bring gifts to the squad? I didn’t get anything! It would not be a logical situation and that’s only right. He is free to do what he wants with his money, but he does not owe us any debt of gratitude. We are grateful to him.”

We continue to be professional and too nice to this twat.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Just my 2 cents tho
Why the bitterness? It's polite on his part. We got a truckload of money for him, why not be happy with that?

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Paul Pogba visited the Juventus camp yesterday and today got his first goal in a Manchester United shirt.

Allegri: “I saw Paul, he was very happy with the choice he had made. Let’s say the air of Turin did him good, maybe that’s why he came back!

“Pogba is a universal player who can be in a two-man midfield, he can play wide, behind the strikers, even as a support forward. He can do anything.”

Marotta: "Did Pogba bring gifts to the squad? I didn’t get anything! It would not be a logical situation and that’s only right. He is free to do what he wants with his money, but he does not owe us any debt of gratitude. We are grateful to him.”

We continue to be professional and too nice to this twat.
Well its Beppe who bent over and sold him so there's no reason for him to be bitter about anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 24)