Paul Pogba (64 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
The most impressive thing about Pogba is his progress. In the first few matches he was more or less anonymous with an occasional long shot/pass. But the last few matches he really stept up. Tackling, passing, shooting, driblling this game was a showcase for him. Very special player.

But having said that it's downright disrespectful to call him better than Marchisio. He was one of the reasons we won the scudetto last year. He is just a bit out of form.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Every weekend I can just repeat the 'I can't believe how good he is'.

So many amazing tackles, passes and such amazing positioning most of the time... it's incredible. Absolutely brilliant.

I love him ever since his first match, his class and talent was so obvious. Easily WC player, he just has it all.

POGBAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Another aspect of his game that i love is that he almost always wins one on ones and shurgs off his enemies with his body, because he has the physique to do that, and also the technique and pace.

Sometimes he fucks up in the dribbling, but wins the duel anyways with pure force and speed. Look at the play when he dribbled passed 3 enemies with technique and then force. He is a beast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)