Paul Pogba (126 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nah. I mean, what pogba has is not exactly a cannon on his legs, but he is able to shoot with the proper force AND the accuracy needed.

Nedved definitely had more long range prowess, but IMO not by much, and we have yet to see much more from pogba

May 22, 2007
I suppose part of the comparison is because he's shown us shooting ability with either of his feet. The goal against Napoli as an example, hit the post in one game after a left foot shot as well I think. New dimension to the squad.

:agree:
I thought Aquiliani was going to bring it but that never happened.
I sort of did as well, he scored a few like that at Roma. This is getting to a different level to that.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
One of the things about his shot as well- it gives us an extra weapon when teams park the bus against us. Mabye they'll think twice about stuffing all their players in the box and waiting there if they know Pogba can score from outside the area.

That plus having a good target man in Llorente makes it less than simple for teams to just shut us down. And of course that's something which has been a problem for us.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yup, with both legs... And yeh is not by chance.

He can get only better and is beautiful to have a long range shooter after so long.

I still remember that 2002 2003 season from Nedved..... the guy was a 80% secure goal eevry time he got the ball outside the area unmarked.

It was sriously mindblowing.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I sort of did as well, he scored a few like that at Roma. This is getting to a different level to that.
What I love about Pogba is that he isnt just shooting for chance, it isn't low percentage all power into the center of the goal. The boy aims for the posts, so it has a a far better chance of going in. He isn't putting it at a mid level height either, along the ground, which is harder to get to. It does add a lot especially because we are guilty of trying to walk the ball in at times.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Raiola: Se Balotelli costava come la Gioconda, Paul è come un quadro di Dalì.

If Balotelli is as expensive as the Mona Lisa, Paul is like a painting of Dalì

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)