Paul Pogba (239 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yeh.

The bad is that zidane was sold after he primed here, and we had some good deals prepared.

Now we dont even can find proper replacements and the interesting ones are not being sol or super overpriced.

Is not the same
Yeah and also Zidane did not move to a club that is in a worse state then ours, and after we have brought in world class reinforcements to go for the CL. We sold zizou to get the world class reinforcements, we didnt but nedved thuram, etc.. and then zidane decided to go. It was either have these reinforcements or have Zidane. But now its not like that. The reinforcements are already here and Pogba can stay.

Another difference is that Zidane was already good enough to carry Madrid into the stars and was walking into a team of stars in madrid. Pogba is very far from Zidane level. He needs to develop more and he will have to carry utd because they are far from good enough at the moment.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I'm not that disappointed in his transfer from the management perspective, but I will be very disappointed if they don't make some good signings especially in CM with all this money.

Our CM doesn't look too good now

Pjanic - only guarantee - best signing since Tevez imo
Khedira - injured every 5 minutes
Marchisio - god knows how long out and if he will even return to form
Asamoah - huge question mark
Lemina - frankly not good enough to be a regular starter
Hernanes - same as above, should be sold

Bringing in Mascherano on the cheap would be a great move and as improbable as it may seem, Verratti needs to be brought in.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah and also Zidane did not move to a club that is in a worse state then ours, and after we have brought in world class reinforcements to go for the CL. We sold zizou to get the world class reinforcements, we didnt but nedved thuram, etc.. and then zidane decided to go. It was either have these reinforcements or have Zidane. But now its not like that. The reinforcements are already here and Pogba can stay.

Another difference is that Zidane was already good enough to carry Madrid into the stars and was walking into a team of stars in madrid. Pogba is very far from Zidane level. He needs to develop more and he will have to carry utd because they are far from good enough at the moment.
I know. Its stupidity being hurled from all directions.

I dont cvare what peeps say....this deal smells Raiola manipulation all over.

He knows how self centered and ambitious Pogba is..and for sure he poisoned his indecisive mind. Thats it mane.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not that disappointed in his transfer from the management perspective, but I will be very disappointed if they don't make some good signings especially in CM with all this money.

Our CM doesn't look too good now

Pjanic - only guarantee - best signing since Tevez imo
Khedira - injured every 5 minutes
Marchisio - god knows how long out and if he will even return to form
Asamoah - huge question mark
Lemina - frankly not good enough to be a regular starter
Hernanes - same as above, should be sold

Bringing in Mascherano on the cheap would be a great move and as improbable as it may seem, Verratti needs to be brought in.
Pereyra and Sturaro are still there.

yeah, not CL winning team material but well...we are kind fuked right now.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
so raiola can get a bigger commission
This is why Real Madrid may have an edge. If we accepted 125m from Man U, we only get 100m. Real Madrid (who have players we may actually be interested in) could players + cash where the total value would be the same after commissions paid on the cash portion to Raiola.

That is why it is so important for the club to have a direct dialogue with Pogba and circumvent Raiola wherever possible.

Jul 18, 2014
Its weird really. Even if manu can be back on tracj in 3 or 2 years...it is still a guess, while we have facts in Juventus, not hopes.

This move is all about the paycheck and Fat raiola. I have no doubt.

I think the board simply deemd him dispensable. yeah we all know how big he can be sometimes... but he also has flaws. How many times we were not mad at him because of his whiny nature and lack of concnetration/commitment.

Pogba still is raw and we all know that. The board seems to believe they can improve the team with his sale...we will have to see that.

But this kind of forced sales cannot continue if we seriously are aiming for the top...because, the better we do..the faster teams will come to santch our best players.

This is what really makes me cringe.
At least tevez fought like a warrior with the 10 at his back, grabbing serie a by the balls. Now, Pogba asks for it...and one year later ditches it irresponsibly. What a insult to Juve to be honest.
I agree with all you are saying. The only reason we are not able to keep some players is because there are some teams with much more money. So yea, the better we do the faster other teams will come to snatch our players, on the other hand, the better we do, we become more financially powerfull and we will be in a better position to keep them. There is no denial that we are in a much better position than a few years ago, even if we sell Pogba.

- - - Updated - - -

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Yo I trust his Miami ho

- - - Updated - - -

I think he will end up at Real.

- - - Updated - - -

We released this info because we wanted Real to go all in. Maybe we want players from them?

Muppet time.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I know. Its stupidity being hurled from all directions.

I dont cvare what peeps say....this deal smells Raiola manipulation all over.

He knows how self centered and ambitious Pogba is..and for sure he poisoned his indecisive mind. Thats it mane.

- - - Updated - - -

Pereyra and Sturaro are still there.

yeah, not CL winning team material but well...we are kind fuked right now.
:lol: Even supposing that Raiola is trying to convince him to move now rather than in a year, if Pogba goes with it then he is the one to blame not Raiola. Pogba is not a child and it is his call and his responsibility not anyone elses. If your wife goes shopping and comes back with a 10k dress you cant afford, you'd blame her not the saleswoman who told her she looks great in it.

If anything I am grateful for Raiola for bringing us Pogba on a free, helping him out of manchester in the first place and into Juve. He is also partly responsible for hyping pogba to the sky and negotiating a mega deal. After/if this deal is concluded.. you can bet your ass the Juve management will be very happy with Raiola's business and will want more of the same if possible. No other club will probably ever make such a huge profit on any deal possibly ever. I am sure other rising stars will look to Raiola too for securing the most expensive transfer in history and clubs will make sure they are on good relations with him. Raiola owes us nothing as fans, Pogba does and so if you have to blame someone then its on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 225)