Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
No, I'm not. I can't stand simple-minded racist idiots like you. Now go crawl back to your lil' pub and complain how the pakis and niggers stole your jobs and women.
no point in getting worked up about this. Ironz has and will always be an ignoramous of the first degree, talking to him and explaining whats wrong with his posts like like telling RUS to chill out.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
no point in getting worked up about this. Ironz has and will always be an ignoramous of the first degree, talking to him and explaining whats wrong with his posts like like telling RUS to chill out.
:tup:
Now I know where not to waste my energy\time.

---------- Post added 13.07.2012 at 09:50 ----------

I told you guys, that Ironz son of a whore is racist.
But but but...he likes chocolate.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I've never made fun\insulted any ethnicity, group of ppl or continent. The only "racist" thing I've done here was hoping that black players play for the club I support. If you think that insulting a continent and wishing that black players play for your team is the same thing then yes...it's pretty funny that I got slightly irritated by Ironz comment.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I've never made fun\insulted any ethnicity, group of ppl or continent. The only "racist" thing I've done here was hoping that black players play for the club I support. If you think that insulting a continent and wishing that black players play for your team is the same thing then yes...it's pretty funny that I got slightly irritated by Ironz comment.
you are right about that. It is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)