Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
LEFT PLAYERS have a 20% chance to score a penalty it's a fact :D
The problem with lefties is that they have a very deliberate technique, they swing their legs around more, generally. It's an odd quirk of the game. On penalties they tend to go to the keeper's left because it's much easier for them to curl the ball to that direction than it is to create an open stance and straight leg to the other side.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
The problem with lefties is that they have a very deliberate technique, they swing their legs around more, generally. It's an odd quirk of the game. On penalties they tend to go to the keeper's left because it's much easier for them to curl the ball to that direction than it is to create an open stance and straight leg to the other side.
I KNOW but what we can do about it :D

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Nice game from pogba and kongdobia , still the spanish are impressive , their players are just like their big team counterparts , short stature great tecnique and dribbling , france's players were big and with a tough physique .
Wouldn't mind buying some of those spanish u19

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I didnt see this game, but most interesting player I saw in previous games was an AM called Torres in Spains team, very silky David Silva-esque kid.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol I mean in talent/vision, not just player type/build hehe, I mean this Atletico Madrid talent, who just happens to be named Torres too :p (the pass at 3.25 :tup: )

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
The thing about Spain is that if they lose Xavi and Iniesta, no matter how good they're new players coming up are...I don't think they'll function as well as they are right now. Xavi and Iniesta are the glue of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)