Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's impossible to know who's joking and who's not joking on this forum. :D Because some people really are borderline retarded...
Sheik has a habit of overusing jokes to make some lame point no one gets, and there is nothing borderline about it, he is permanently in full on mode :D

Apr 15, 2006
Fuck Sheik!

There I spelt it right!
:touched: +rep
Actually, you spelled it right the first time. In Arabic, the name is spelled sheikh because the kh creates that khhhhhhh sound as if you are about to spit.
So he spelt his own nickname wrong :D
BULLSHIT, NIGGA! I spell it as 'Sheik', and I expect you to do the same. Respect my authority! :stuckup:
what a stupid thing to say
What a stupid thing to believe.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Well one can hope that happens..but we have to beware of the fact that he forced himself out of his respective clubs ,not once but twice to the lure of money :numnum:

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
hes contract run out so he didnt force himself out of anything. man utd own fault for not offering a new contract earlier. if a club want to keep a player they should never wait until the last year to negotiate a new contract. My local club never understand this, offering 3y contracts and players leaving for free after that. lost alot of money this way the past years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)