Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Pogba edges towards Juventus
By Football Italia staff

Juventus could announce the capture of Paul Pogba from Manchester United on July 1, says the Corriere dello Sport.

The 19-year-old will join the Italian club after rejecting the offer of a new contract with the English giants.

Juve will pay no transfer fee for the teenager, but will be forced to offer United some sort of compensation.

The midfielder is a highly-rated youngster who has appeared for France at youth level from Under-16s to U-19s so far.

Pogba made seven appearances for the Old Trafford outfit in the last campaign.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Am a big fan of memes, but these 'soon' ones are fucking kak

EDIT: oh and fuck Pogba too, hope he has a shite career at Bologna or wherever he ends up

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
This whole deal stinks, I don't like the fact that we've been fooled into paying this reserve player 20K+ a week to be a bench warmer or loaned to a provincial club. Raoila can suck it too the fat bollocks.
What made you think we were fooled? You haven't seen him play at the highest level just yet. If SAF wanted to stay at Man Utd so bad, then I'm sure this guy has something special.

It's not the right time to judge him and definitely not the right time to wish him a shitty career!

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
What made you think we were fooled? You haven't seen him play at the highest level just yet. If SAF wanted to stay at Man Utd so bad, then I'm sure this guy has something special.

It's not the right time to judge him and definitely not the right time to wish him a shitty career!
Paying twenty thousand euro a week for a player who has about three EPL games under his belt and scored a few goals for the Man U reserves, ya I'd say we've been had mate. He's gonna be loaned out this season, I'm convinced of this. The whole, will he arrive, will he stay, debacle has been quite annoying you have to admit? I just believe that the biggest benefactor of this whole situation is gonna be Raoila the football pimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)