Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Well. Nothing can be signed before that = nothing is official before that = everything is based on words, not deals.. Theoretically he could still sign with United until his contract ends July 1st and he pens with Juventus.. Same goes for Asamoah and Leali..
Again why can't he sign now? Pirlo signed in may last year. As far as I know; You can sign a new contract up to 6 months before expiration.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
i brows redcafe to see if there's any movement on the pogba front...those english fans are terribly misinformed...

"Reports suggest he's definitley signing for Juve but that's been the case for a while with no confirmation.

Two scenarios:

1. Pogba can't officially sign until Jul 1st because they are not actually buying him out of his contract from us. They are signing him in a free when his contract expires.
2. (Clutching at straws) Pogba could be looking at Pirlo, Aquilani, Melo, Sissoko, Vidal, Marchisio, Asamoah and Isla and thinking... Wait a second....
"

:sergio:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
i brows redcafe to see if there's any movement on the pogba front...those english fans are terribly misinformed...

"Reports suggest he's definitley signing for Juve but that's been the case for a while with no confirmation.

Two scenarios:

1. Pogba can't officially sign until Jul 1st because they are not actually buying him out of his contract from us. They are signing him in a free when his contract expires.
2. (Clutching at straws) Pogba could be looking at Pirlo, Aquilani, Melo, Sissoko, Vidal, Marchisio, Asamoah and Isla and thinking... Wait a second....
"

:sergio:
:lol2:

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
please, please, hurry up someone and correct that guy :D
i tried to but that forum is shit...when u register you have to earn the right to post after a while...email the mods to tell them u want to contribute to a post..wait for them to respond...all that crap u have to go thru,...so unfortunately that kind of shit will continue to flow across there....they really dont know what goes on outside epl

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Juve has 2 years to find a very creative midfielder to replace Pirlo. This guy could be an option - Verratti the other.

There are very very few of this kind in the world..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)