Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (96 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
They are talking about Juve getting banned from CL for the scandal :sergio:.

That's the bull$#@! italian media wants to spread. So $#@!ing annoying.
This is the damn image FIGC and moratti has given us to the world. All of a sudden our coach is being probed and boom our season and scudetto win is now being dubbed as we've cheated. I honestly hate his fuckin league I hate Italy's political system hate there justice system and hate fags like Moratti Berlusconi and Abete who ruin the one thing that should be pure, football. I see why players don't like going to Italy and I see why people hate on the National team. Im Italian, born an all in Italy but this country needs a damn overhaul in personnel. Hopefully the next generation of people in the sporting administration are actually somewhat trustworthy.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
It's just so annoying seeing uneducated fans of random teams talking $#@! about Juve, because they have no idea what is really going on and just read some headline.
Exactly it's very annoying and then all you wanna do is put you face in your palm and shake your head because trying to explain something to a douche bag so stupid it's almost easier tO explain it to a infant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)