Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Below 8? Should be under 4-5.
it should, but its Marotta we are talking about, we will overpay, hopefully just not too much.
Pogba might have more chances for playing time there and i can only hope that we will rate Maronne's half fairly.
With Asamoah around for being the super sub and Verratti, Pogba and Maronne flirting for a future position, we can hopefully settle for good, the insane CM hunt. And all this, with Melo's cash and not too overcrowded midfield lot for this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Ferguson tried to keep hold of him, offered him a new improved contract that's not usually given to youngsters at United. Pogba wanted out, Turin is closer to France and Manchester is an awful city really with all due respect. The offer he got from Juve was very good.

I'd say Fergie giving it a try to keep hold of this unknown player gotta mean something.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ferguson tried to keep hold of him, offered him a new improved contract that's not usually given to youngsters at United. Pogba wanted out, Turin is closer to France and Manchester is an awful city really with all due respect. The offer he got from Juve was very good.

I'd say Fergie giving it a try to keep hold of this unknown player gotta mean something.
oh i see, makes me feel intrigued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)