Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (91 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
We paid around 20 mil for his ass back then, I remember being pissed when we signed him.

I've always been suspicious over Arsenal players. "very" few Arsenal players did well in other clubs when they leave Arsenal.
Thats because they are spoiled children all watched over by the guidance of Mr Wenger. Well i actually dont know why.

Mar 13, 2012
Daily Mail : At last! Pogba to seal switch to Serie A champions Juventus on July 1

Read More :
Paul Pogba will sign a four-year deal at Juventus on July 1 after deciding against signing a new contract with Manchester United.

The midfielder's decision to quit Old Trafford and head for the newly-crowned Serie A champions was revealed over the weekend, but Juventus will not comment on the move until his United agreement runs out at the end of next month.

Pogba will then officially become a Juventus player on £20,000 a week.

The France Under 19 midfielder's decision was made known in a letter from his agent Mino Raiola to United chief executive David Gill, but there has been no contact between the player and manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

The player’s departure brings the long drawn out battle to keep him at United to a controversial conclusion.

Pogba was rated one of the best young products in the club’s academy, which he joined from French outfit Le Havre in 2009. He made his Premier League debut when he came on as a 72nd-minute replacement for Javier Hernandez against Stoke City in January.

First Purchase ! ;)

Edit :

:sergio: \/ \/ \/ \/

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We paid around 20 mil for his ass back then, I remember being pissed when we signed him.

I've always been suspicious over Arsenal players. "very" few Arsenal players did well in other clubs when they leave Arsenal.

Man, you weren't the only one who was upset at that signing.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Something tells me this guy doesn't watch much Serie A. If he thinks he had problems finding a space in Man United's average midfield, he's gonna be very disappointed to learn that we've possibly the best midfield setup in Europe.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Arsenal were one of the first teams to use the Prozone sports data software that studies every facet of a player on a statistical level, Wenger is massive on this sort of thing. I have it on good knowledge that Vieira's physical stats were decreasing considerably by the time he joined Juve, and that is one reason why he was allowed to go for what seemed a low £14m at the time. Of course he was still a very good player when he joined us, but he was never as good from the point he left Arsenal as when he was there, and he declined quite rapidly.

Wenger basically decides the make up of his squad on these stats, Henry is another example. You might say 'oh well, he was old', but if the figures tie up he keeps them. It's also why players over 30 only get one year contracts, as they have to be re-evaluated. Of course what is happening now is that teams are buying his peak players (Fabregas, Nasri), so Arsenal are obviously going to stutter.

Watch this space in terms of RVP.

---------- Post added 11.05.2012 at 20:37 ----------

Something tells me this guy doesn't watch much Serie A. If he thinks he had problems finding a space in Man United's average midfield, he's gonna be very disappointed to learn that we've possibly the best midfield setup in Europe.
Pogba knows Juve got to take your chance

After being granted first-team chances at Manchester United towards the end of the season, Paul Pogba will no doubt be painted as greedy and ungrateful if, as rumours suggest, he leaves for Juventus.

But so much depends on what assurances he has been given by the new Italian champions. Every player wants to play and the chance of starting regularly for the Old Lady has got to be better than what looks like a future of being a bit-part player at Old Trafford.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/robbie-savage-column-on-roberto-mancini-827566
Robbie Savage who was released from Man Utd, of course :D Little does he know...

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Nah, it's not like that.

If Pogba works as hard as Conte wants and shows himself to have the right attitude, he will get opportunities. The reason why Elia hasn't featured much, I think, has a lot to do with attitude.

Jul 10, 2006
With SAF likely to go balls to the wall to win the EPL next year, I would find it unlikely Pogba will get a lot of playing time there. Since we are fielding a 3 and sometimes 5 man midfield I think he will have much more playing time. Of course, he has to put the work in first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)