Patrik Schick (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
So every time he gets sick he'll miss about a month? The talk hopefully will be like a meeting in WashDC involving American politicians, all talk and nothing gets done! Loan only for me. If Schick turns into such a gem, than Samp should be more than satisfied with loaning him out cause they'll receive more cash down the road.
Don't think it will be a recurring thing.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
TBH we shouldnt be desperate to sign him. With Costa signed and possibly Bernardeschi, Mandzukic wouldnt start. So its not like Schick is only behind Higuain to get minutes.

We might end up with this formation:

-----------------------Higuain---------------------
Costa-----------------Dybala-------------Bernardeschi

Bench:
Mandzukic
Schick

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I wonder what they mean by a mild heart problem. I mean any heart problem is scary. We should pull out. We're not some midtable team to take such risks especially for 30m.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
And be back at judgement day
I wonder what they mean by a mild heart problem. I mean any heart problem is scary. We should pull out. We're not some midtable team to take such risks especially for 30m.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
If it's something like myocarditis, then signing him wouldn't be a problem. However, if it's more severe and the Juve doctors aren't 100% sure, then you're right, we don't need to take unnecessary risks.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
insurance companies will not accept to cover it..
lets hope he is fit.
They will if the medical is right.

Which is why clubs do not purchase players if they appear to have a serious hearth abnormality .

Perhaps Schick has an abnormal QRS interval. Can be caused by carditis, which means it is a temporary thing so he'd redo the medical once he's recovered. Can be cardiac arrytmia, in which case he'll end up with a pacemaker and quit top football.

- - - Updated - - -

From what i hear of both parties, it seems along that line

irregularities in the QRS interval, caused by carditis (inflammation of the heart caused by infection).

Juve would be like "we arent approving a medical with a faux QRS interval"
Samp would be like "its just a bacterial infection, once he's recovered its all okay"
Juve would be like "sure thing, than we'll redo the medical once he's recovered"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)