Patrik Schick (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
His medical was 3 weeks ago,so why are the problems with his heart coming out now ?
That was the first part of the medical if I remember correctly, with the second part to be concluded at another date due to the U21's as per Juve's official press release. So as of now the complete medical evaluations have yet to be done. I dont think the kid even underwent an exercise tolerance test yet, hence no photos of Shick on a treadmill in a fishnet shirt with EKG electrodes. TBH, I believe its much a do about nothing and its the media stirring up stories to fill the sports section of the papers.

The "heart problem" rumors are nothing but unsubstantiated horse shit imo. If he did have any congenital heart problems, these would have been picked up in childhood, especially in Europe.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Loan him to see if he dies or not :lol:

The kids on holidays he will sign everything and all will be official when he is back. Media making a bullshit story out of nothing.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
If we let him go, we'll regret it

- - - Updated - - -

But i think that Juve are thinking if they should Loan him or not.
If juve buy both Costa and Bernardeschi whilst also keeping Cuadrado then they could see Mandzukic as the vice-Higuain (rather than schick). Meaning that Schick will rot on the bench. So maybe they want to loan him back to Sampdoria.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
There are more reports now that there are medical issues with him, and that Samp only wants a straight sale or loan with obligation to buy.

Why do I have this sinking feeling that Sampdoria knew that something was wrong.

Aug 2, 2005
these medical rumors are strange enough to believe. if true the club would not share the photos and all as if it was a done deal just waiting to be completed.

if anything it has to do with if we will keep him here or not while he maybe only interested in fighting for a place.
or it could be related to money which we are not paying now which is a very stupid business from our side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)