Patrik Schick (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Because Witsel >>>>>> Torres :ghey:
Torres transformation is the biggest wtf I've ever seen regarding footie strikers, I dunno who cursed him or how his confidence got completely destroyed and honestly I dont want to know, I just want that crazy as far as possible from our strikers :p

Witsel is a huge troll, but he was never half the footballer Torres was

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Torres transformation is the biggest wtf I've ever seen regarding footie strikers, I dunno who cursed him or how his confidence got completely destroyed and honestly I dont want to know, I just want that crazy as far as possible from our strikers :p

More like since Shevchenko.

May 22, 2013

I agree, the way he faded was crazy. Falcao is the only one that comes close, to my memory. And Chelsea payed almost 60 million € for him :lol:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Torres transformation is the biggest wtf I've ever seen regarding footie strikers, I dunno who cursed him or how his confidence got completely destroyed and honestly I dont want to know, I just want that crazy as far as possible from our strikers

His injury killed his pace

Also he was obviously very suited to how Liverpool played back in the day.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Your love for jack is funny...doesnt he hate you?
Does one automatically has to act upset and hurt when someone doesnt like you for a thing you said in the past ?

I think Jack is an interesting person.

He doesnt like me cause i pointed out he had a rage-ing depression and perhaps homosexual tendencies. After which he grew his current beard. So i think it was helpfull.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
More like since Shevchenko.
Nah, Sheva moved to a league and team that plays very different footie when he was 30, besides he was technically more limited than Torres (not necessarily a worse player, of course Sheva was among the very best while at Milan), it was expected that he might not succeed there.

Torres decline came out of nowhere while he was in his top years.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

A huge troll, that financially got much more out his career than his talent would allow.

He should go into politics when he retires @Seven . I heard the PS has a jobopening for someone who's good with finances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)