Patrik Schick (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2014
Of course i'd rather live in London than in Turin, what kind a question is this?
For me, it depends on age. London is a massive city with crappy weather, but nonetheless NYC caliber. If I'm under the age of 35, the answer is London. But if I'm older, the answer is Turin. Now, I will admit I've never actually been to London but I'd expect it to be an older, rainy New York. If I'm young, Turin would become boring quickly, while London would always have something to do. If I'm older, Turin has a community feel better food, nicer ambiance, community feeling and superior outdoor activities. If I'm a city dweller, I probably prefer London but if I like to ski or bike, I think Turin.

For me? I'm 29, and a complete city dweller so I'd take London BUT if I have a job in Juventus front office And could go to most of the games, Turin. Lol.

That being said I have actually been to Turin and it was my favourite city in Italy. I went to Florence, Rome, and Milan too. Florence was obviously beautiful as well but preferred Roma to Florence. Roma is also where half my family is from. Milan was an ugly ugly city. I also saw a Roma Europa league game while there (they drew against some crap Austrian team, pretty funny. And also the stadium atmosphere was horrible, especially after seeing a game at Juventus stadium.)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventino[RUS];5554720 said:
Where did I say that it wasn't my opinion ? You are old and boring
Here

Juventino[RUS];5554536 said:
London is the best european city. period.

Now where did I call you trivial and shallow? That's right I didn't because I don't go down to your level, number 2.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
For me, it depends on age. London is a massive city with crappy weather, but nonetheless NYC caliber. If I'm under the age of 35, the answer is London. But if I'm older, the answer is Turin. Now, I will admit I've never actually been to London but I'd expect it to be an older, rainy New York. If I'm young, Turin would become boring quickly, while London would always have something to do. If I'm older, Turin has a community feel better food, nicer ambiance, community feeling and superior outdoor activities. If I'm a city dweller, I probably prefer London but if I like to ski or bike, I think Turin.

For me? I'm 29, and a complete city dweller so I'd take London BUT if I have a job in Juventus front office And could go to most of the games, Turin. Lol.

That being said I have actually been to Turin and it was my favourite city in Italy. I went to Florence, Rome, and Milan too. Florence was obviously beautiful as well but preferred Roma to Florence. Roma is also where half my family is from. Milan was an ugly ugly city. I also saw a Roma Europa league game while there (they drew against some crap Austrian team, pretty funny. And also the stadium atmosphere was horrible, especially after seeing a game at Juventus stadium.)
Bravo, 100% my opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
'its not siberia'

- - - Updated - - -

Brussels isnt even the best city in belgium lol

- - - Updated - - -

They are referring to football players. Money is no issue.

If i where a football player, i'd like to be able to have a nice enviroment to live in

omg concrete, fat sharon and bimbobitches. No thanks london.

I'll have a nice huge place in the green hills where i can keep to myself, or be a simple drive away from snow mountains or the ocean
Exactly!!! London is full with pretentious people with little class living in grave sized concrete ugliness with little imagination outside of making money and binge drinking. For me close proximity to nature trumps everything. Turin is close to mountains and sea, located in one of the most culturally, artistically and historically rich countries in the world. England cannot match almost everything Italy has to offer for fine living.

To Italy tourists go to enjoy life while to England for work and business.

May 22, 2013
Nah, the danes on tuz are already too much for me.
Thanks...

About the London vs. Turin debate, i guess most things have been said. Depends on preferences. To my experience, visiting both cities several times, most things attractive about London that you wouldn't find in and around Turin (remember Milan is close) is either connected to jobs or nightlife. And for a person like me, soon to be economist and 25, London would have some huge advantages, but for a footballer i don't really see how London is way better than Turin. But i guess a lot of footballers actually like going out, though i really don't get it..

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Thanks...

About the London vs. Turin debate, i guess most things have been said. Depends on preferences. To my experience, visiting both cities several times, most things attractive about London that you wouldn't find in and around Turin (remember Milan is close) is either connected to jobs or nightlife. And for a person like me, soon to be economist and 25, London would have some huge advantages, but for a footballer i don't really see how London is way better than Turin. But i guess a lot of footballers actually like going out, though i really don't get it..
Please, keep your Fernando Torres aura out of this thread, we don't need that jinx on Patrik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)