Patrik Schick (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sold in 2020 for 80 million. Hands were tied and player wanted to leave. Maybe, just maybe, if we change our management team, we might have a slight chance of retaining this guy in 2020 :D

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
Czechs (and most other slavs) dont ask to leave Juventus
Just thought (as I'm listening to quavo with some mj), maybe it has something to do more with British and Western culture (music, food, people) than money. If that's the case, if all were equal, I'd rather live in London versus Turin.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Just thought (as I'm listening to quavo with some mj), maybe it has something to do more with British and Western culture (music, food, people) than money. If that's the case, if all were equal, I'd rather live in London versus Turin.
London has terrible weather, UKs best restaurants are foreign ones and the most interesting people you could meet in UK are also probably foreigners. :D unless Sandro has some serious addiction to britpop, I don't see much arguments :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ugly women, balding drunkards, and questionable dental hygiene are all very attractive elements :D
Dem stereotypes though. Areas of London are a million miles from all that.

BTW London weather is not like Manchester, yes it rains but nowhere near as much, and it's several degrees warmer on average.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why the actual fucking shit would you prefer fucking London over Turin ?

Are you a women who likes to stand in front of a window for 20 minutes and complains she cant afford 5 digit clothes ?

Its the goddamn UK. Women are either ugly as shit, wear faaaaar to much makeup, cant talk for shit, or are the greatest golddiggers since platina blond russian females back when russia was communist

Nice one

Its either toothless sharon with her baybe at 14 years awld, dumb as shit and fat as fuck or anorexic as fuck

or a moderately good looking female that only cares about manicure, pedicure, trowing 500 dollar bills for some champaign and might have sex once in a decade if it doesnt stretch her vagina too much or makes her sweat

What a place :tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Why the actual fucking shit would you prefer fucking London over Turin ?

Are you a women who likes to stand in front of a window for 20 minutes and complains she cant afford 5 digit clothes ?

Its the goddamn UK. Women are either ugly as shit, wear faaaaar to much makeup, cant talk for shit, or are the greatest golddiggers since platina blond russian females back when russia was communist

Nice one

Its either toothless sharon with her baybe at 14 years awld, dumb as shit and fat as fuck or anorexic as fuck

or a moderately good looking female that only cares about manicure, pedicure, trowing 500 dollar bills for some champaign and might have sex once in a decade if it doesnt stretch her vagina too much or makes her sweat

What a place :tup:
You're describing a percentage of the underclass. Every country has their own version. Footballers in London aren't going to be mixing it with those people on council estates.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You're describing a percentage of the underclass. Every country has their own version. Footballers in London aren't going to be mixing it with those people on council estates.
Its london. The moneycraving shallow uptie bitches are so incredibly boring and plain.

Fucking London. You could be in southeren France, Italy, Spain, but no, London.

Fuck no. I'd rather learn german and go live in a great area in Germany.

I recall during my Ireland visit, it was amazing. Then we visited Limerick, which is a brittish infested area. I hated it every second.

God i hate brittish women.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I was so excited for this guy , but if he succeed we probably gona sell him too .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)