OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #141
    Juventino[RUS];5552000 said:
    Khedira - strength/pressing, Pjanic - creativity/build-up play, Marchisio - creativity/build up play, Sturaro - strength/pressing, Lemina - strength/pressing, Rincon - strength/build up play, which team had a better options for central midfield zone in the past season? Who was Casemiro before the start of the season? Or Isco aka the wonderboy who is always benched? Same story with James, Kovacic etc., the problem is that Modric - Kroos > Khedira - Pjanic when it came to the final of the CL, as for wingers we never had a plan to play 4231 from the start of the season, it was spontaneous decision, and yes we had depth - 20+ players have played for more than 1200+ minutes, the problem is that that depth was not for 4231, we had 2 players in the starting line up that were playing out of position - Mandzukic and Dybala, Dybala is no way a playmaker, he is SS and that's it
    Marchisio has spent a lot of time injured and he was not even an option. When he came back he was way off to keep him as a starter, so he was benched. He had some poor matches. He had some good ones too, but overall that was 30% of the old Marchisio. Sturaro :lol: I'll not even bother there. Lemina was quite poor and we moved him everywhere. He surely did not impress much. Rincon is simply bad and not for Juve.

It comes down to Pjanic, Khedira and Marchisio. Marchisio who wasn't there and who wasn't ready. So we LITERALLY had 2 and we played them: Pjanic - Khedira. Who thought those two would work in a 2 man midfield? Nobody. But it did. And it was fragile -- which was seen in the final, especially in the second half when our team disappeared.

You can say whatever you want about Casemiro but he had a brilliant season and he's a great player now. That's like if I say 'Mandzukic was a new player on the left side'.

And no, we didn't have depth. We simply had to play other players to keep main ones fresh. Read: we had nobody to replace Higuain, we had no options for wingers, we had no options for midfield duo. If you think Sturaro/Rincon are worthy of Juve rotation that you've got some serious brain damage. Yes, you're right, we never planned to play 2-3-1. But we did. We started playing it because it was plain obvious we had no depth for midfield.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Mar 9, 2006
    Marchisio has spent a lot of time injured and he was not even an option. When he came back he was way off to keep him as a starter, so he was benched. He had some poor matches. He had some good ones too, but overall that was 30% of the old Marchisio. Sturaro :lol: I'll not even bother there. Lemina was quite poor and we moved him everywhere. He surely did not impress much. Rincon is simply bad and not for Juve.

It comes down to Pjanic, Khedira and Marchisio. Marchisio who wasn't there and who wasn't ready. So we LITERALLY had 2 and we played them: Pjanic - Khedira. Who thought those two would work in a 2 man midfield? Nobody. But it did. And it was fragile -- which was seen in the final, especially in the second half when our team disappeared.

You can say whatever you want about Casemiro but he had a brilliant season and he's a great player now. That's like if I say 'Mandzukic was a new player on the left side'.

And no, we didn't have depth. We simply had to play other players to keep main ones fresh. Read: we had nobody to replace Higuain, we had no options for wingers, we had no options for midfield duo. If you think Sturaro/Rincon are worthy of Juve rotation that you've got some serious brain damage. Yes, you're right, we never planned to play 2-3-1. But we did. We started playing it because it was plain obvious we had no depth for midfield.
    a) Lie - Mandzukic, Dybala can easily play as lone strikers
    b) lie - Pjaca was an option before injury for the left wing/second striker, the problem is that Allegri doesn't trust him, while on the right we had Cuadrado and then Alves in 3421 formation
    c) lie - we had 8 central midfielders yet you say we had no options, do you realize that your bench players are prior worse than your starting one? Marchisio still played 2000+ minutes, what kind of injury is that allow you to play 2000+ minutes in all compts. ? lol
    you are completely deludet and biased towards Rincon, Lemina and so on

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #143
    Juventino[RUS];5552018 said:
    a) Lie - Mandzukic, Dybala can easily play as lone strikers
    b) lie - Pjaca was an option before injury for the left wing/second striker, the problem is that Allegri doesn't trust him, while on the right we had Cuadrado and then Alves in 3421 formation
    c) lie - we had 8 central midfielders yet you say we had no options, do you realize that your bench players are prior worse than your starting one? Marchisio still played 2000+ minutes, what kind of injury is that allow you to play 2000+ minutes in all compts. ? lol
    you are completely deludet and biased towards Rincon, Lemina and so on
    Try thinking first. You'd make less mistakes.

a) Makes no sense, because we need Mandzukic to play on the left and Dybala behind the striker. So no, you can't place them there as nobody can replace their position if you move them
    b) Pjaca was injured. But if it makes more sense you can think how Allegri doesn't trust him, based on your thoughts. Still, whether he trusts him or not -- we did not play him
    c) We can have even 18 midfielders, but if none of them is good enough then none of them will play. That's why we never wanted to play Sturaro and Rincon in important matches. Lemina was moved all over the pitch, he played everything bar his natural position

Mar 9, 2006
    Try thinking first. You'd make less mistakes.

a) Makes no sense, because we need Mandzukic to play on the left and Dybala behind the striker. So no, you can't place them there as nobody can replace their position if you move them
    b) Pjaca was injured. But if it makes more sense you can think how Allegri doesn't trust him, based on your thoughts. Still, whether he trusts him or not -- we did not play him
    c) We can have even 18 midfielders, but if none of them is good enough then none of them will play. That's why we never wanted to play Sturaro and Rincon in important matches. Lemina was moved all over the pitch, he played everything bar his natural position
    a) why? why in your brain you have sticked to 4231 formation? also we used Sandro as attacking winger for a couple of times and he was OK
    b) Pjaca became injured in the late stages of the season, we had almost a year to play him there, but Allegri doesn't trust him
    c) good enough for what? to be back up in Juventus? Let's compare them to backups in other teams, so i ask you again - which team had better back up options for the central midfield zone?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

This could be the signing of the season, colpo alla alex sandro. Give this kid 2 years and he's going to be linked to every top club there is.

I think allegri might play him on the RW as well as vice-higuain given his ability to beat his man and pace.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Juventino[RUS];5552029 said:
    a) why? why in your brain you have sticked to 4231 formation? also we used Sandro as attacking winger for a couple of times and he was OK
    b) Pjaca became injured in the late stages of the season, we had almost a year to play him there, but Allegri doesn't trust him
    c) good enough for what? to be back up in Juventus? Let's compare them to backups in other teams, so i ask you again - which team had better back up options for the central midfield zone?
    Jesus fucking christ, why do you always have to be so incredibly daft and narrow minded ?

a) We tried 352 and variations, it wasent working. We tried 4231 and it hit like a truck. It completely ran over everything. We found our perfect formation, but sadly, it was past the wintermercato and we had 0 options on the bench.

b) Pjaca is some new kid that needs time to adapt. When he did play he was obviously a work in progress. Then he wrecked himself. I know you dont have much clue about how tactical our game is, and how vital it was in our 4231 to have the wingers protect wings and aid the midfield. But it completely was, and you dont drop some kid and expect it to work.

c) roflmao. We had Pjanic and Khedira(lol). Marchisio spend the entire season searching his physical readyness and form and failed at it. The other players were perhaps an option in a 3 man midfield but in a 2man midfield they were far from good enough.
    You make a very poor point. What other team plays 4231 ?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003

This could be the signing of the season, colpo alla alex sandro. Give this kid 2 years and he's going to be linked to every top club there is.

I think allegri might play him on the RW as well as vice-higuain given his ability to beat his man and pace.
    :tup:

Thats what i want. he will not bench Higuain, and rightly so. But he is too tempting to be kept on the bench. let him play as RW. Fuk the haters

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
    He looks like he could be a beast on the wing too. Lighting fast, strong and great dribbling skills. Only problem I have is shelling 30+ mil for this lad especially when it seems Beppe is penny pinching on every player we actually need. I understand that it's the price to pay if we want him this summer though.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
    He looks like he could be a beast on the wing too. Lighting fast, strong and great dribbling skills. Only problem I have is shelling 30+ mil for this lad especially when it seems Beppe is penny pinching on every player we actually need. I understand that it's the price to pay if we want him this summer though.
    Is he actually lightning fast? From what little I saw of him, he has an ok turn of speed but nothing to shout about.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I dont mind if he doesnt have a jetpack on his back..as long as he puts the final product we are sorely missing from that wing

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)