Patrik Schick (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2006
We sign Schick and people think he'll bench Higuain? Really? :D

He came here as a potential and nothing else. Yeah we paid big money but I don't think he'll get bigass wages.

IMO he will be a rotation player and won't get that many minutes unless we're leading or somebody gets injured. He will still play plenty of minutes, though. I actually think he'll be the one replacing Mandzukic more often than replacing Pipita.
i cant believe what i was reading , Higuain is a goals source guarantee machine even if he fails big time in most final but selling thim would be a great backstep for us :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
Moan about depth. Criticise spending €30m on a "bench player".

Seriously, RUS. Zaza was amazing :tuttosport:
I'd rather spent 30 for Keita and rotate Mario/Gonzalo as lone forward

- - - Updated - - -

Moan about depth. Criticise spending €30m on a "bench player".

Seriously, RUS. Zaza was amazing :tuttosport:
664 minutes on the field in the serie a, that's my point, no matter how much Schick will try he will be benched as hard as you can imagine

Mar 9, 2006
Moan about weak bench -> Beppe buys good depth -> Moan about the price of depth
we won 2/3 trophies, our bench never was a problem but our pussy mentality in the CL finals, how can you moan about the bench? Juventus is like a constructor - 5-6 different formations and each one is working fine

- - - Updated - - -

Plus Pjaca's and Rugani's examples are infront of you - if allegri doesn't trust you he doesn't trust you forever

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #139
    Juventino[RUS];5551995 said:
    we won 2/3 trophies, our bench never was a problem but our pussy mentality in the CL finals, how can you moan about the bench? Juventus is like a constructor - 5-6 different formations and each one is working fine

- - - Updated - - -

Plus Pjaca's and Rugani's examples are infront of you - if allegri doesn't trust you he doesn't trust you forever
    We didn't have choice for midfield duo nor we ever had choice for wingers and a striker. We simply played what we had and we had no depth. Of course I'm not counting on Sturaro and Rincon.

He's so gonna be a winger for us. :lol:
    For sure! He's gonna rotate with Mandzukic imo and he will replace Pipita ONLY when needed. :D

Mar 9, 2006
    We didn't have choice for midfield duo nor we ever had choice for wingers and a striker. We simply played what we had and we had no depth. Of course I'm not counting on Sturaro and Rincon.

For sure! He's gonna rotate with Mandzukic imo and he will replace Pipita ONLY when needed. :D
    Khedira - strength/pressing, Pjanic - creativity/build-up play, Marchisio - creativity/build up play, Sturaro - strength/pressing, Lemina - strength/pressing, Rincon - strength/build up play, which team had a better options for central midfield zone in the past season? Who was Casemiro before the start of the season? Or Isco aka the wonderboy who is always benched? Same story with James, Kovacic etc., the problem is that Modric - Kroos > Khedira - Pjanic when it came to the final of the CL, as for wingers we never had a plan to play 4231 from the start of the season, it was spontaneous decision, and yes we had depth - 20+ players have played for more than 1200+ minutes, the problem is that that depth was not for 4231, we had 2 players in the starting line up that were playing out of position - Mandzukic and Dybala, Dybala is no way a playmaker, he is SS and that's it

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)