Patrik Schick - ST - Sampdoria (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Hope we sign him.

And for the above posters, the dude is a central forward not a winger, so why are you talking like that's his main position? We did the same mistake just before getting Dybala, so many were convinced he can be winger too, 2 years later and answer is as expected big fat no. Just a CF/SS who likes to drift wide, Schick has similar mobility to drift all over but is a central forward.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
So was Mandzukic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So now we gonna assume all CF are gonna be wingers because of one successful experiment?

Durden

May 11, 2006
Even if he cant play as a winger, he can substitute Higuain or Dybala ( we can just change to a 4-4-2 ) so he could still get quite a lot of playing time.

Apr 29, 2006
Because he has a strong left foot and I assume being a CF is a better finisher, than passer. That is why I assumed you'll get more out of him on the right. Especially, if he plays the Mandzukic role in case we switch sides. Not to mention he seems much better dribbler than Mandzu.

As for the whole debacle of Dybala, being an SS drifting wide - I find it amusing. Is Messi playing the same role?Is he an SS,CF, False 9 or 10 or drifting sideways?Was Maradona that? When you see him taking players and creating opportunities why would anyone assume he drifts equally on both sides? Messi even does that more, when playing king in Barca! So we have a strategy that puts 2 aerial targets in the box most of the time, ergo Dybala is required to do other things since he ain't reaching a high ball. But how many times he dribbles his way into the box from the left? Would you say equally or more than the right side?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He will get plenty of playing time and same goes for Pjaca and the other signing. Im pretty sute we will also try 4312 next season while still using 4231 mainly and probably 532 occasionally.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hope we sign him.

And for the above posters, the dude is a central forward not a winger, so why are you talking like that's his main position? We did the same mistake just before getting Dybala, so many were convinced he can be winger too, 2 years later and answer is as expected big fat no. Just a CF/SS who likes to drift wide, Schick has similar mobility to drift all over but is a central forward.

:blah:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Because he has a strong left foot and I assume being a CF is a better finisher, than passer. That is why I assumed you'll get more out of him on the right. Especially, if he plays the Mandzukic role in case we switch sides. Not to mention he seems much better dribbler than Mandzu.

As for the whole debacle of Dybala, being an SS drifting wide - I find it amusing. Is Messi playing the same role?Is he an SS,CF, False 9 or 10 or drifting sideways?Was Maradona that? When you see him taking players and creating opportunities why would anyone assume he drifts equally on both sides? Messi even does that more, when playing king in Barca! So we have a strategy that puts 2 aerial targets in the box most of the time, ergo Dybala is required to do other things since he ain't reaching a high ball. But how many times he dribbles his way into the box from the left? Would you say equally or more than the right side?
:tup:

The very same people were bashing me because i suggested dybala as treq in the past. They said he was meant to be inside the enemy area and nowhere else. And now here we are.

Dont mind them.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
that's the spirit @berardi

"just look at what happened to zaza" :touched:
Berardi wants to join his beloved inter, and than he comes out with this bullshit, is he retarded or someting? Is he blind, look at Gabigol, Kondogbia, Joao Mario, etc. wtf are you talking about Domenico.

I am not saying that I wouldn't want him here, because I would, and I honestly believe that he is better than Berna, but what a fucking idiot he is. If he joins inter, I hope they play Candreva instead of him, I would die laughing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
[video=twitter;869266434672689152]https://twitter.com/khaledalnouss1/status/869266434672689152[/video]
photo-10740.gif

Something tells me @DAiDEViL and @lgorTudor will be the first members of the esteemed Shick cabal we should commence very soon :weee:

giphy.gif

AUF GET's :weee:

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Berardi wants to join his beloved inter, and than he comes out with this bull$#@!, is he retarded or someting? Is he blind, look at Gabigol, Kondogbia, Joao Mario, etc. wtf are you talking about Domenico.

I am not saying that I wouldn't want him here, because I would, and I honestly believe that he is better than Berna, but what a $#@!ing idiot he is. If he joins inter, I hope they play Candreva instead of him, I would die laughing.
Maybe at scoring penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)