Patrik Schick - ST - Sampdoria (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:tuttosport:

Another release clause assisination :beppe:
@Bianconero_Aus
:beppe: has found a new hobby after his famed loan with option to buy

- - - Updated - - -

Inter director of football Walter Sabatini: "I think Schick is already a Juventus player."
Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini released a surprisingly intimate interview discussing his thoughts on sex and his suicidal tendencies.

The 61-year-old was at several points touted to leave the Giallorossi this season, and some believed he wanted to take a sabbatical as he was under tremendous stress.

The Gazzetta dello Sport published an unusual interview in which Sabatini discussed his life in terms of his beloved novel, Gabriel Garcia Marquez's '100 Years of Solitude'.

In the South American masterpiece, the character Jose Arcadio Buendia is stunned to discover ice for the first time.

“Myself, I have yet to discover ice, perhaps,” he told La Gazzetta. “But I remember when I was nine and my grandfather, who worked in the foundry at Marsciano, told me about a kid called Gianni Rivera who was good at playing football.

“He may never even have seen him, but he made me curious enough to stop one Sunday in front of a TV and abandon forever the cowboys-and-indians games. From that moment on I could think of nothing but football.

“At the time I used to wait and let the wind dry my sweat so my parents wouldn't know I'd played football, because they didn't like how it ruined my clothes. I convinced them to take me to Juventina and that was the beginning of both my happiness and self-harm.”

Sabatini was also asked, in a more personal question, what his relationship with sex was.

“Sex saved my life. I see it everywhere. The goal, for example, is penetration. I've always had desperate sex, of the type that heals pain.

“Men have a hormonal problem. When the hormones are satisfied, you can also quieten the voices of greed and arrogance. I was hoping those voices could be quietened more quickly with me, but it didn't happen.

“Sex lets you do things in excess and helps you tolerate the rest. To this day I can't stand losing.

“I am like [Marquez's] Coronel Aureliano Buendia, who loses not because he fails strategically, but only because he becomes lonely and nasty in his solitude.

“My plight is written in numbers and statistics. Of course there are other factors too, but with Roma I feel our problems in my guts.

“I've often been ambushed, but that doesn't surprise me. Friendship for me is a silent process, I don't really cultivate it. Even when it comes to my brother, whom I love enormously, I can go without speaking with him for three months. Phone calls that last more than 15 seconds are unhealthy for me.

“Suicide? I already kill myself every day. I always had very little respect for my own life. At first it was because I adored my own psycho-physical abilities: I thought I could do everything, and I still think that, so much so that I am unsuccessfully suicidal.

“My greatest regret? I think I wasn't good at loving people. Some women deserved a bit more tenderness, starting from my mother Lina. But I also held everything inside.”

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
:beppe: has found a new hobby after his famed loan with option to buy

- - - Updated - - -

Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini released a surprisingly intimate interview discussing his thoughts on sex and his suicidal tendencies.

The 61-year-old was at several points touted to leave the Giallorossi this season, and some believed he wanted to take a sabbatical as he was under tremendous stress.

The Gazzetta dello Sport published an unusual interview in which Sabatini discussed his life in terms of his beloved novel, Gabriel Garcia Marquez's '100 Years of Solitude'.

In the South American masterpiece, the character Jose Arcadio Buendia is stunned to discover ice for the first time.

“Myself, I have yet to discover ice, perhaps,” he told La Gazzetta. “But I remember when I was nine and my grandfather, who worked in the foundry at Marsciano, told me about a kid called Gianni Rivera who was good at playing football.

“He may never even have seen him, but he made me curious enough to stop one Sunday in front of a TV and abandon forever the cowboys-and-indians games. From that moment on I could think of nothing but football.

“At the time I used to wait and let the wind dry my sweat so my parents wouldn't know I'd played football, because they didn't like how it ruined my clothes. I convinced them to take me to Juventina and that was the beginning of both my happiness and self-harm.”

Sabatini was also asked, in a more personal question, what his relationship with sex was.

“Sex saved my life. I see it everywhere. The goal, for example, is penetration. I've always had desperate sex, of the type that heals pain.

“Men have a hormonal problem. When the hormones are satisfied, you can also quieten the voices of greed and arrogance. I was hoping those voices could be quietened more quickly with me, but it didn't happen.

“Sex lets you do things in excess and helps you tolerate the rest. To this day I can't stand losing.

“I am like [Marquez's] Coronel Aureliano Buendia, who loses not because he fails strategically, but only because he becomes lonely and nasty in his solitude.

“My plight is written in numbers and statistics. Of course there are other factors too, but with Roma I feel our problems in my guts.

“I've often been ambushed, but that doesn't surprise me. Friendship for me is a silent process, I don't really cultivate it. Even when it comes to my brother, whom I love enormously, I can go without speaking with him for three months. Phone calls that last more than 15 seconds are unhealthy for me.

“Suicide? I already kill myself every day. I always had very little respect for my own life. At first it was because I adored my own psycho-physical abilities: I thought I could do everything, and I still think that, so much so that I am unsuccessfully suicidal.

“My greatest regret? I think I wasn't good at loving people. Some women deserved a bit more tenderness, starting from my mother Lina. But I also held everything inside.
Sabatini, the Schopenhauer of Serie A. :touched:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Berardi wants to join his beloved inter, and than he comes out with this bull$#@!, is he retarded or someting? Is he blind, look at Gabigol, Kondogbia, Joao Mario, etc. wtf are you talking about Domenico.

I am not saying that I wouldn't want him here, because I would, and I honestly believe that he is better than Berna, but what a $#@!ing idiot he is. If he joins inter, I hope they play Candreva instead of him, I would die laughing.
Why do you rate Berardi so much? He's an inside forward finisher. Nothing more. Good players are complete. They have many different traits to their game. Dribbling, Pace, Finishing etc. With Berardi I only see finishing. He's a bad dribbler, average pace, nuthead who see red from time to time etc. Many of his goals are scored from penalties and this season he's performed average where he will continue to if he stay with Sassuolo or move to a club like Inter.
Schick is a CF but not a fox-in-the-box like Higuain who will solely rely on someone to set him up and then have that killer instinct with high conversion rate. Schick can dribble in a one-on-one, he's tall and rather physically, pretty good pace (above average in Serie A at least), and has killer instant as well. That's just some of the very obvious things I see in him, hence he's a player with different traits. I don't see diverse quality skills in Berardi TBH. Bernardeschi is quality as well. Check him out and see how he moves with and without the ball and it's clear he's a better player than Berardi as well.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

“My greatest regret? I think I wasn't good at loving people. Some women deserved a bit more tenderness, starting from my mother Lina. But I also held everything inside.”
Never gets old :lol:

SrdanPopovic

Jul 14, 2016
This guy kinda reminds me of young Zlatan,if he develops to be at least 70% of real Zlatan he will be gold...still remember the day Zlatan left us for Merda,really liked Zlatan's game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)