Patrik Schick - ST - Sampdoria (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SrdanPopovic

Jul 14, 2016
little bit more than half of Zlatan's ability and little bit less of full Zlatan's ability...hope Beppe is reading this posts and hope we will sign this guy,my opinion is MUST BUY

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Tall player with really good technique, I can see where he's coming from. What zlatan was doing at that age though was extraordinary.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

SrdanPopovic

Jul 14, 2016
He is tall,he is strong,he is good on ball,strong shoot,attractive goals,he have some zlatan moves on the pitch,maybe I am wrong but right now when I see him plays its screaming "i am the New zlatan"
The only thing he is missing probably is Zlatan ego and self-confidence,that "who is the boss" attitude...but that can be made

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
On top of his clear talent with the ball he possesses physical traits (natural strength, height, speed) that are impossible to train, so if a player like him is nurtured well he could become a complete striker with absolutely no weaknesses. Lots of young attackers are either insane dribblers or insane finishers, but Schick seems to be able to do both.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This guy kinda reminds me of young Zlatan,if he develops to be at least 70% of real Zlatan he will be gold...still remember the day Zlatan left us for Merda,really liked Zlatan's game
There was a long period where Zlatan played utter shit for us. He burst into life at Inter unfortunately and it took off from there.

SrdanPopovic

Jul 14, 2016
On top of his clear talent with the ball he possesses physical traits (natural strength, height, speed) that are impossible to train, so if a player like him is nurtured well he could become a complete striker with absolutely no weaknesses. Lots of young attackers are either insane dribblers or insane finishers, but Schick seems to be able to do both.
That's exactly my point bro,very unique skill set combined with physical part of story, he just needs to learn to beat shit out of defenders and when he bring them down to tell them "get up bit*ch",only that he needs to become "new zlatan" and of course to work hard to train hard,he will bulk he is still kiddo with the age of 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)