Patrik Schick - ST - Sampdoria (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Posting pics of CL finalists medal :rolleyes:
:rofl: Exactly. Here. Let me show you those medals for being the best loser 5 successive times in Europe's Elite competition.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand why people are bothered by 30 million for this stud. I'm more concerned about 50 million and close to 7 million in wages for a Bayern reject :rolleyes: :shifty:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No thanks to him. Guy is a hand brake, gap between us and likes of Bayern and Madrid. As long as he is here, we will keep collecting their rejects and loser's medals.
This guy took a juve from where milan is today, and turned into an european powerhouse despite the insane limitations of serie a.

But hey. he's a handbrake.

@DAiDEViL @zizinho @Bianconero_Aus we need a handbrake emoticon for the great man

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This guy took a juve from where milan is today, and turned into an european powerhouse despite the insane limitations of serie a.

But hey. he's a handbrake.

@DAiDEViL @zizinho @Bianconero_Aus we need a handbrake emoticon for the great man
hes right though, Beppe is our handbrake. but you know what would happen when your handbrake is suddenly gone:

you start going downhill

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Allegri: Schick has quality, he's doing things that are not normal (meaning he's good with the ball, I guess). Where will I play him? I gotta coach him first. When Dybala arrived he was a CF

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
installments can't be it, spreading 25 over 4 years doesn't cost 5m. maybe the player wanted to help Samp out and wouldn't come otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)