Patrik Schick - ST - Sampdoria (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah but i doubt samp will fork the money for him unless they do like they did with correa, river will want something the vicinity of 20 mil imo hes quick works hard
Even if they got €40m from us for Schick (and some nice payment terms)? I suppose it's possible. But yeah, the most they paid for a player was Muriel for €12m.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
12 goals in 10 starts is exaggerated. His actually been scoring quite a few of them goals coming as a sub. His been impressive for the past 4 matches of which he played full 90 minutes. Now that his more popular and If he keeps it up then let's DDTS.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Jul 2, 2006
''They would pay €25m plus bonuses for the 21-year-old Schick and leave him on loan at Sampdoria for 2017-18.

This represents a huge profit, as the Blucerchiati only bought the Czech talent from Sparta Prague for €4m in July 2016.''

Nedved became too much of a Italian, i guess. He doesn't know what is going on in Czech League apparently.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
This IS one that will get wrapped up in the the very near future. This is one deal that our fixers will want to conclude with the greatest of alacrity. No pussyfooting on this one. A masterstroke, for sure.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
''They would pay €25m plus bonuses for the 21-year-old Schick and leave him on loan at Sampdoria for 2017-18.

This represents a huge profit, as the Blucerchiati only bought the Czech talent from Sparta Prague for €4m in July 2016.''

Nedved became too much of a Italian, i guess. He doesn't know what is going on in Czech League apparently.
But if we got him for so cheap Beppe's cut would've been shameful

- - - Updated - - -

I believe he's the sh!t! He's the most talented youngster, ahead of even Mbappe. He'll be as big as Ibra.
Nothing those two have shown so far justifies this statement :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Another dybala coup in the making

Done deal this shid marottee.

Lets buy him and then figure out what todo.... But buy him.

- - - Updated - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)