Patrick Vieira (1 Viewer)

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
it wasnt long ago when people were arguing that we could have signed Gilardino from the money spent on Vieira. I know its just one aspect, but Patrick already scored 3 goals, and he is a mid as we all know :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Capello just doesn't realize that in order to have Vieira move forward there has to be someone capable of covering the defence in his place - and in Juve only Emerson can do that job at the moment, Giannichedda was never meant to be more than a sub and should remain as that.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
you just hate Calpello, dont you ;)

if he tries something to give a bit of rest to one of our key player, the superexpert's first response is that: "he just dosent realize blah-blah".

He is regarded as one-of-the-if-not-the best coach in the world, knows this team like the back of his hand, meet his players every day, but he is simply a dumbass just because he rotates the squad in a period when the team plays twice a week.

i think it is you, who doesnt realize what is happening, and why

Max

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

if he tries something to give a bit of rest to one of our key player, the superexpert's first response is that: "he just dosent realize blah-blah".

He is regarded as one-of-the-if-not-the best coach in the world, knows this team like the back of his hand, meet his players every day, but he is simply a dumbass just because he rotates the squad in a period when the team plays twice a week.

Off-topic: Your signature sounds really familiar. Is that song in GTA San Andreas?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Capello just doesn't realize that in order to have Vieira move forward there has to be someone capable of covering the defence in his place - and in Juve only Emerson can do that job at the moment, Giannichedda was never meant to be more than a sub and should remain as that.
Tacchinardi...:frown:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
2 goals in 2 matches for a midfielder is magnificent
Even though Paddy scores, his main job is still to hold the midifled together and passing the ball ard, which is wad a partner of Emerson should do, and he does his job well. Scoring is juz a plus for midfielder + defendners

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
it wasnt long ago when people were arguing that we could have signed Gilardino from the money spent on Vieira. I know its just one aspect, but Patrick already scored 3 goals, and he is a mid as we all know :D
I think Gila is an awesome player and will continue to develop as he gets more comfortable over at Milan. But it is funny to poiny out that Vieira has more goals than him. ;)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Vieira is the best midfielder in the world, I wouldn't have traded his transfer for Gila, Pizzaro or whoever.

Vieira's transfer IMO is the best transfer in Serie A definately! and perhaps in Europe too.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

It will depend; if Emo continues to give security in the center axis, paddy will keep on scoring .....
exactly, people are quick to denounce emerson. even though in the beggining i was expecting the opposite to happen (viera defend more while emerson aided the attack) even this configuration works perfectly.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005

One of the best posts! Ever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)