Patrick vieira and arsenal (1 Viewer)

Dec 28, 2005
Hey come on, he was there for nine years! It was his home and he honestly belived that he was going to end his career there! (shame he didn't) So give him a break! And it is the winter break in Serie A!

Temimi

Don-Fabio
Dec 21, 2005
couldnt care less if he is going to an arsenal game or is having an affair with henry the only thing that matters is that he is satisfying us

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
I don't have a problem with that. The opposite, I would rather have a problem if Juventus were not keen on him to visit his old team.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Let the brotha be....he is with us now and thats all that counts.

Mabey he to see how bad the team really misses his madskillz ...and cannavaro was there to laugh with him...hehe

Geof

May 14, 2004
I went to visit my old school some days ago. Does that mean I want to go back to school?

Nein, no, neen, non, niet, ...

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
It sounds actually great to me for Vieira to have such a respect for a club, and to have such a bond with Cannavaro. Canna couldn't have found a better guide :D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Gunners eye shock swoop Sun, Jan 01 2006 13:28

Arsene Wenger is preparing an audacious bid to bring Gunners legend Patrick Vieira back to Highbury from Italian giants Juventus.
The midfield talisman joined the Italian champions in a £13million deal last summer and the Gunners have struggled in the absence of his combative approach.
They have fallen 22 points behind Premiership leaders Chelsea and, according to The Sunday People, Wenger is now prepared to admit that he made a mistake in allowing Vieira move on.

The 29-year-old has made an impressive start to his Juventus career by helping them establish an eight-point lead at the head of Serie A, but is believed to be finding it difficult to adapt to life in Turin.

With both Wenger and Vieira seemingly open to the idea of a reunion, ex-Gunners midfielder Gilles Grimandi is acting as a go-between in order to smooth the path towards a shock deal.

Should Vieira be persuaded to return to London it is likely to prove a powerful bargaining tool for Arsenal when they open contract talks with his France international team-mate Thierry Henry.

The prolific striker, who succeeded Vieira as captain at Highbury, is believed to be unhappy with the lack of big-name signings at Arsenal in recent years and prepared to consider approaches from Barcelona and Real Madrid.

eatsleepsoccer.com

Yeah right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)