Patrice Evra (3 Viewers)

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
Absolute piece of shit. Get the fuck out of this Club. Fucking disgrace. Fucked us over in the First Game and did so Tonight. Experience my ass. Do u guys remember in the First leg how lewa dribbled the ball out and the ref didn't whistle? He stopped Playing and it was a Chance for Bayern. Then he just stood there for robbens goal. Then he tried that Revenge Foul on Robben and Even failed haha. He didn't care. He stood there like he didn't care. Today he fought at First, i give him that. But he only looked quite good because Sandro covered for him like the MONSTER he is. Wow, what a Game by him. But then came the 91st Minute. Evra, keep in mind very experienced, in the dying minutes of a hugely Important CL knockout Game vs Bayern has the Chance to clear the ball. Easily. No real pressure. The experienced evra instead decides to dribble the ball and Loses it. The ball eventually Comes to Thiago, who is marked by evra. The Rest is History. Evra at least had Front row Tickets for that one. Then Comes (unnecessary As fuck) extra Time. Munich. Allianz arena. The ball come to the middle of the box. The experienced evra decides to Head the ball Into the middle. Goal. Game over. I Know cuadrado could have Scored at the End of the First half. Morata Probably should have too. There were many factors. But i can't get over evra. I can't. If he ever plays over Sandro in an Important Game again i will go Full retard (Even more than now). The only reason i was ok with him in the beginning today was that Sandro started As well. The funny thing if everybody had been fit evra would have played, Sandro wouldn't. There is literally NOTHING evra is better at than Sandro. Absolutely nothing. Never ever Mention experience with this guy again. FUCK. Sorry. Had to say this...

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Still dont know why he was playing, when Sandro was bossing that side doing work for two.
Should have been subbed for Sturaro, instead of Khedira

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If he was a kid I could understand it, but he totally ruined an otherwise good performance from him and the team. I suppose it's one of those where you make a call in your head, he tried to be cool and relieve some pressure but it backfired. Probably his last CL run with us anyway.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
Disappointed by his mistakes today but some of the insults on him are uncalled for. He has been a great servant for our team and should be remembered as one.
Last season i agree. What really enraged me actually was the 1st leg against Bayern. Because it wasn't about his ability but his commitment and effort. He let the team down. Today at least he tried yes. But then again an experienced Player like him can Never ever Make These Kind of mistakes. It's absolutely unforgivable. And then Thinking back at the Last game.. I just want him out. Plus our Coach (which isnt evras mistake to be fair) keeps Playing him over Sandro who is so much better at absolutely everything.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
If he was a kid I could understand it, but he totally ruined an otherwise good performance from him and the team. I suppose it's one of those where you make a call in your head, he tried to be cool and relieve some pressure but it backfired. Probably his last CL run with us anyway.
:tup:

He's been told not to do that for literally almost 30 years. It's so disappointing, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

Fuck.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love him and I generally think he had a good game for most of the 90 mins but...

Trying to dribble out of defence in the 90th instead of hoofing the ball away absolutely fucked us and killed the game off. Inexcusable and someone of his experience really should know better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)