Patrice Evra (5 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
“The Champions League Final was an objective from the first moment Juventus called me,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“Every time I play in this competition, I get the feeling I’m going to the Final. I try to do my work on the field, but I thank those who wanted me and my experience here.”

Juve had won the first leg 2-1 in Turin and secured qualification with a 1-1 at the Bernabeu.

“We were never afraid. At half-time, when 1-0 down, I told the lads it’d end like this. I knew we had to suffer, but that we’d do it.

“I told them it was impossible that we’d leave there without scoring a goal and that proved to be the case.

“A lot of credit must also go to Coach Allegri, as he always changed the menu, by which I mean the formation.

“Now we’ll see what menu he has in store for us in Berlin.”

I wonder how well Evra is aware of the Conte 10 Euro/100 Euro restaurant saga. :lol:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Fantastic match by him, absolutely brilliant.

It's gotta be one of the best signings of this season, it feels so weird to watch him wearing our shirt, but it feels so good with performances like the one he had.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Important in the dressing room, important on the pitch, he's turned out to be worth every penny no matter what happens now.
So calm on the pitch yet such an animal at the same time.

Oh and If I could only count how many headers he cleaned last night.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone see the dance by him and Pogba on the field at the end of the game? :D I wanna find a gif
Please do.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Our secret weapon in the CL so far. I can see why Man United fans loved him so much. His aerial prowess is amazing for such a little dude
He saved a goal chance several times at the back post, but obviously if you are 5'9" sometimes all you can do is hope for the best whilst getting in the way. Luckily chimp boy kept hitting them off his alice band (2001 says hi).

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He saved a goal chance several times at the back post, but obviously if you are 5'9" sometimes all you can do is hope for the best whilst getting in the way. Luckily chimp boy kept hitting them off his alice band (2001 says hi).
Yeah that was pretty much the only time he lost a duel in the air, he was amazing otherwise.

LOL @ Gareth Bale. A for effort last night, but he just can't get it together there anymore. Needs to go back to his familiar surroundings of all action, brainless running/crossing of the EPL.

- - - Updated - - -
@<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=2034" target="_blank">Azzurri7</a> I found it :D Someone make this a gif pls :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yeah that was pretty much the only time he lost a duel in the air, he was amazing otherwise.

LOL @ Gareth Bale. A for effort last night, but he just can't get it together there anymore. Needs to go back to his familiar surroundings of all action, brainless running/crossing of the EPL.

- - - Updated - - -
@<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=2034" target="_blank">Azzurri7</a> I found it :D Someone make this a gif pls :D

Awesome, I love you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)