Patrice Evra (12 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Strange post match interview talking about tevez being his man Utd blood. Bringing up his old scum club tonight tho granted it was with itv and you gotta excite the pricks. Anyway evra once again showed why his world class. Solid performance.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
That asshole implied that United is the bigger club. United probably was ahead of Juve only in the 5 years between 2006 and 2011

Mar 10, 2009
you people are over thinking this. Evra is a Man Utd legend who won so much with them, he's just giving them a shoutout on British television. Even if he does with the CL with us, he won't be a Juve Legend.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Whenever he gets the ball I stop worrying and breath for a second, he's so good.
Experience and calmness :agree:

But I still think he should have done better for the goal Juve conceded no?

Strange post match interview talking about tevez being his man Utd blood. Bringing up his old s$#@! club tonight tho granted it was with itv and you gotta excite the pricks. Anyway evra once again showed why his world class. Solid performance.
That asshole implied that United is the bigger club. United probably was ahead of Juve only in the 5 years between 2006 and 2011
He was asked about Tevez most probably and he said that he's like me United blood which is very normal considering he's United legend and was their Captain for some good time.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's talking about their CL campaigns together, it's easy to forget that United were very strong in that period and reaching semis and finals was normal. They had Ronaldo, Tevez and Rooney up front FFS...it pisses all over their current team.

What he said after the win in Dortmund was that he thought it was weird that we celebrated so much in the changing room on reaching a QF, something he considered standard. Maybe that difference in mentality is just what we need from the likes of him and Tevez (also a few others who don't suffer from such mental scars).

I didn't think he was particularly great tonight, he was good but small errors get punished at this level, and his diving in created space on the first goal. He also got unlucky after that against Bale or James (can't remember) with a soft tackle which caused a problem on the byline in the same area. He's never going to be Maldini back there, but his balance was otherwise good.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He's talking about their CL campaigns together, it's easy to forget that United were very strong in that period and reaching semis and finals was normal. They had Ronaldo, Tevez and Rooney up front FFS...it pisses all over their current team.

What he said after the win in Dortmund was that he thought it was weird that we celebrated so much in the changing room on reaching a QF, something he considered standard. Maybe that difference in mentality is just what we need from the likes of him and Tevez (also a few others who don't suffer from such mental scars).

I didn't think he was particularly great tonight, he was good but small errors get punished at this level, and his diving in created space on the first goal. He also got unlucky after that against Bale or James (can't remember) with a soft tackle which caused a problem on the byline in the same area. He's never going to be Maldini back there, but his balance was otherwise good.
This is what I look forward to with the core of this squad such as Bonucci, Marchisio, Vidal, Morata, Pogba and Lichtsteiner is that after this year and after this experience they will be more used to going far into the CL as starters. That will count for a lot and perhaps, as you said, Tevez and Evra are helping the team's mentality more than we realise in that regard.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Had some awful giveaways in the last 20 minutes, made my heart stop a few times.

But I can't be mad at any of our incredibly players right now :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)