Patrice Evra (21 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
When he says he has never worked as hard in training in his life would he be referring to learning the tactical side of things or the physical?
Probably just implying he's old and has too work harder to keep up. Those joints have been through some shit.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Needs to get that chemistry down.

That cross on the ground in the 6 yard box mid 2nd half give to the strikers on a silver platter. Such accuracy :tuttosport:

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
Evra is showing positive signs but he is definitely not accustumed to our style of play. He must be much more offensive in this position. I am pretty sure he will turn out good though.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I think he's been good. At times he misreads runs of others or doesn't run when our MF thinks he will/should (and so we see passes to nobody) but he has shown his class in his two games so far.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This guy is starting to worry me,,, but its maybe because of the formation.

Let him do his best in a back 4. He doesnt need to go up there and cross. Just let him defend and support the midfield

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
The thing is he really isn't the best defender. He's much better in the oppositions half putting in crosses.
And his crossing's been good. The only thing which hasn't been great has been his timing of runs being slightly out of synch with the rest of our team. But that's normal since he's only played two games

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
lol let the guy settle in...2 games. Pogba had how many missed passes yesterday? Let's call him erratic too. :D

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
The fact is that we're used to see Asamoah beasting in that side, and always doing thing with great timing and space, and Patrice, that is at his first experiences here and has less physical power than him, can't replicate that. But I think that in his crossing he's already shown to a bit better than Asa. Overall I'd still pick Asa, he's a beast and the best player we can actually have in that role for his workrate and power.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

MilanJuve: These are the types of games I wanted to play when I signed for Juventus. I'm really looking forward to it.
Juve has an important history and we need to respect it by winning in the #UCL. There's plenty of desire to enjoy a good run
Coman’s a quality talent and has his feet on the ground. His dad’s given me permission to get tough with him if need be!
I was taken aback by the atmosphere at JStadium. Carlos and Paul told me about it and you really feel at home there.
It's great to play with @carlitos3210 again. He's more mature than before but still finds time for a laugh and a joke
Juve are the only team I could have left Manchester United for. It's a great club and here we always play to win
Juve and Man Utd are similiar in the sense that no effort is spared in giving you the best possible conditions in which to work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)