Patrice Evra (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't understand why everyone always overrates Rio Ferdinand. People on xtratime think he's the best defender in the world.

But then I remember that he's English and plays for Manure. That's when I stop writing.

:melayyanandmessi:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Éver

Mar 1, 2008
Everyone uses that concentration thing, if you've watched him regularly he is more mature now and hasn't had a "lapse" for ages. Its a myth.

Rio is one of the best CB in the world, ask any person who has watched EPL for the last few years. Even Liverpool fans can admit it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Dusan, what do you think of Ivanovic?
I have no idea why Chealse is not playing him tbh.

I think he`s great player and he could be on the same level as Vidić if not higher if he signed for someone else.Chelsea was his big mistake.

He was great in Lokomotiv Moscow and he was always playing good for Serbia.He`s very good CB and RB.

I wish we signed him this winter but Secco was just too slow. :tdown: We could`ve get him for 8mln euros when no one actually wanted him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Everyone uses that concentration thing, if you've watched him regularly he is more mature now and hasn't had a "lapse" for ages. Its a myth.

Rio is one of the best CB in the world, ask any person who has watched EPL for the last few years. Even Liverpool fans can admit it.
i can remind you of two or three he has had in the past few weeks. Vidic is a much better defender imo.

Éver

Mar 1, 2008
You can highlight all you like, im talking about consitently good for the past 2 seasons.

Vidic is not better, I literally dont know a single United fan who thinks this.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You can highlight all you like, im talking about consitently good for the past 2 seasons.

Vidic is not better, I literally dont know a single United fan who thinks this.
I never said he wasnt good, on the contrary. i actually rate Rio. But for a defender these lapses of concentration could be very costly, not to mention he sits too deep for my liking.

Éver

Mar 1, 2008
Its just nonsense that, he has been brilliant, his composure, positioning anticipation, tackling, heading have been top class.

Vidic is strong, good in the air, but he doesnt have the same footballing brain that Rio has. Which makes Rio better.

Éver

Mar 1, 2008
I like Piqué even though he is a little slow like Vida.

I think he'll do a Rossi and leave for first team action, plenty good La Liga sides would take him.

Hope he stays though

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Individually the Man utd defenders aren't that good. Their entire defensive phase is really well organized though, starting with Rooney's hassling work and so forth.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Best CB in the league is Rio.

Vidic is good, but he is a bit slow
Remember how much Manure paid for Rio and how much they paid for Vidic. There is a big difference and even so Vidic is the better defender. He is the reason why Manure have such a strong defence.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I prefer Vidic to Ferdinand.

Vidic is a rock.

Ferdinand, while better than he used to be, still makes to many mistakes to be considered amongst the best defenders in the world.

They both looked fucking stupid for Blackburn's goal at the weekend though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)